shape
carat
color
clarity

lets see the faces behind the PS screen names....

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/13/2008 9:20:57 AM
Author: HeadOverHeels4James
Beau your eyes look amazing! got any more pics?
There is no sun today, but managed to take this pic in front of the window. Both my kids have the same color eyes, however my youngest son''s eyes are turning green (like dad''s), with blue around the edge of the iris. Enough goofing around with the camera for now HeadOverHeels!

Kimmie Blue Eyes.jpg

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
You are all so gorgeous! I really mean it.

I wish I looked like one of the old movie stars. I absolutely adore Marilyn Monroe and Grace Kelly. Sadly, the only thing I have in common with them is blonde hair! Here's a picture before a formal this year..

PICT0015.jpg

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
This is me and DH (for real!) at a New Years Eve costume party on the night we started dating.

NYEsm.jpg

bebe

Ideal_Rock
this thread is hilarious. I didn''t know we had so many "celebs" posting here, but I guess that explains all the
gorgeous bling we see!
I''m not a celeb, and I''m chicken to post a current pic, so here''s ol'' bebe circa 73 high school.

bebe73.jpg

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/13/2008 10:03:30 AM
Author: coatimundi

(feeling brave for a split second) Here''s me and hubby.
1.gif

off to school!
34.gif

Dang, Coati! You two make for one almost disturbingly attractive couple. WOW.

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Bebe.... that''s a gorgeous school photo! I was in HS in ''73, too... I so wish I hadn''t considered myself too cool for the yearbook.
7.gif

This was 2 years ago, though...

me_egyptian123.jpg

brazen_irish_hussy

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/13/2008 9:08:41 AM
Author: LittleGreyKitten

Date: 6/13/2008 8:29:33 AM
Author: brazen_irish_hussy

Date: 6/13/2008 7:20:25 AM

Date: 6/13/2008 2:35:22 AM
Author: jewelerman
Hey little grey kitten,
I thought i was the biggest Rene Lalique fan around but that exact replica tatto of his dragon fly woman(one of his first jewelry masterworks!) puts me in second place! His designs are second to none!WOW!!
That''s so neat that you are a fan of Rene Lalique''s work, too! I have a very, very small collection of R. Lalique glass; one of his chief designers, Pierre D''Avesn, who designed the Serpents vase and the Les Tourbillons vase, actually worked for Verlys of France designing most of their stuff, so I keep my eye out for D''Avesn''s work too... it''s usually a lot more reasonable without the R. Lalique signature, and often just as beautiful! Do you like and/or collect Rene Lalique glass, too? Or are you just a fan of his jewelry?
I LOVE art nouveau styles, especially the jewelry. My ering is actually a copy of an art nouveau ring from Alfred Eugene Levaliere (sp). I don''t own anything authentic, but when I move up in the world, it will be the top of my priority list.
That''s so cool about your e-ring! I love that idea. I only WISH I had any original Art Nouveau jewelry (well, aside from my back, but that doesn''t really count
9.gif
) I have a smidge of silver bits & bobs but nothing wearable... though you better believe I''ve looked at my Love Disarmed spoons a few times wondering if there was any way on earth to wear them
20.gif
If you ever luck into any original Art Nouveau jewelry you better post it here ASAP! *Scurries off to find pics of your e-ring*
I hope you approve of the ring, getting it was truely epic. The best source I have found for art nouveau jewelry on the web is here: http://www.tademagallery.com/ . One day, I will have the money for this stuff, but in the meantime, looking is free!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
6.gif

Ninama, you were in HS during the 70''s ??
Wow, you have great genes !!

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
... and at about 7 years old.

Note to FrekeChild: I am the O.G. Freak Child.

(Thanks, Bebe! Class of '75... I'm hangin' in there. I've also learned to 'powder my nose' in Photoshop... diffusing the blinding the glare off my mug is very flattering.)

POTREROHILL123.jpg

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/13/2008 1:15:41 AM
Well, this is the reverse side! (For those who aren''t freaks about the Art Nouveau jewelry- it is a Rene Lalique stomacher brooch replicated exactly).

I''m more curious (concerned?) with what you''re wearing!
6.gif
What are you wearing?

That tatoo is beautiful art, I admit. I just prefer beautiful pictures to be hanging on a wall.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/13/2008 1:25:46 AM
Author: Dancing Fire
here we are...

This looks familiar; have you posted this on another forum prior to here?

You two were the picture of fashion perfection . . . in the ''80s! Very cute.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/13/2008 7:00:44 AM
Author: Delster
Here you go... delster and retsled sharing a ''quiet'' moment
2.gif
Actually, shouldn''t this be a picture of brazen_irish_hussy?
9.gif

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, I'm not Posh. Beck's ain't my hubby (in real life, but oh in my dreams). Here I am with my real heart-throb...

MeandMill.jpg

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/13/2008 12:18:21 PM
Author: HollyS
Date: 6/13/2008 1:15:41 AM

Well, this is the reverse side! (For those who aren''t freaks about the Art Nouveau jewelry- it is a Rene Lalique stomacher brooch replicated exactly).

I''m more curious (concerned?) with what you''re wearing!
6.gif
What are you wearing?

That tatoo is beautiful art, I admit. I just prefer beautiful pictures to be hanging on a wall.

GEEEEEEZ GreyKitten! That may be the wicked coolest backpiece ever! Who did that for you? Makes my B side look like jailhouse scratch! I gotta get a tattoo upgrade...

my_back1234.jpg

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/13/2008 10:03:30 AM

Date: 6/12/2008 7:29:00 PM
Author: Ellen

Date: 6/12/2008 7:04:31 PM

lol.gif

(feeling brave for a split second) Here''s me and hubby.
1.gif

off to school!
34.gif

Oh, you are far cuter than any silly celebrity!

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/13/2008 12:22:21 PM

Date: 6/13/2008 7:00:44 AM
Author: Delster
Here you go... delster and retsled sharing a 'quiet' moment
2.gif
Actually, shouldn't this be a picture of brazen_irish_hussy?
9.gif
In fairness I think bee, steel, thekinglives and hazel_eyes could claim it too!

ETA - she was brazen in that film wasn't she? And feisty! And such a beautiful woman.

This might also do it to represent me
2.gif

leprechaun_costume.jpg

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Maybe it''s just me, but in almost every non-posed photo I have of myself, I am making a silly face. Anyone else have that problem?
33.gif
I guess I figure that if I make an intentionally ridiculous face, I have an excuse for not being photogenic.
3.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/13/2008 12:20:44 PM

Date: 6/13/2008 1:25:46 AM
Author: Dancing Fire
here we are...

This looks familiar; have you posted this on another forum prior to here?

You two were the picture of fashion perfection . . . in the ''80s! Very cute.
must of been on a older thread.

HeadOverHeels4James

Shiny_Rock
I love your hair lighter!! It compliments your skin tone,and huge striking eyes!!!
2.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks HOH4J. That's about as natural as it gets I think. I haven't dyed it for...over a year now-which is the longest I think ever-well past childhood anyway. And the last color I dyed it was as close as I could get to the natural color-it's faded out a bit and blonder, but it's still pretty close.

ETA: it's also super wavy naturally. Apparently I only take pics when I've straightened it...

HeadOverHeels4James

Shiny_Rock
I really like it!!! I''m going through that process of growing it out natural too! What a pain in the butt!!
15.gif

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s me with long hair. btw it never looked that good on a regular basis. took forever!

robinS.jpg

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
This is me now with my shorter (and much more manageable hair)
2.gif

Robinnewyears2008.jpg

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Here''s my long hair pic--it went all the way down to my behind.

n48100850_30010428_5178.jpg

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Lady Pirate! You have beautiful dimples!

Lucky FrekeChild... looks like a nice range of haircolors all work on you. I'm forever stuck with super dark bittersweet brown. I used Bigen Japanese hair dye (I'm about 60% gray) and now there's no turning back - unless I decide to shave my head!

I love the lighter hair, by the way. You're adorable.
9.gif

Speaking of make-up (I wear some every day), here's the megaslut-dolly makeup I wore for a 2007 Motley Crue video shoot... which I was edited OUT of and left on the cutting room floor. I told them up front - I can't dance! I might break a hip...

With a ton and with just a little (m/u)...

ETA: OOOPS. In the next post...

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
And here''s a picture from a trip last month (warning--I''m wearing no makeup and haven''t done my hair...but then again, this is a decent representation of how I look most of the time.)

n645141512_809828_6701.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results