shape
carat
color
clarity

Let's Hear Your Union Diamonds Reviews

cjaama

Rough_Rock
I was wondering if anyone could share their experience with Union Diamonds.
Their diamond prices appear to be lower than most other online vendors I’ve seen. Am I mistaken?
I’ve noticed that their diamonds are all certified by the EGL. Is that a reason for concern?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome! Do some independant research on PS for your answers. PS is a great resource and two searches on previous topic and in the knowledge base will get all your questions answered. Look around a bit and you'll find that both your questions have been answered in many different ways by many people. And along the way you might learn some other information that you'd never considered. :wavey:

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I purchased a marquise a few years ago from them and it was GIA certified. At that time they were the cheapest. I dealt with Leah Cawley and she was very responsive and a pleasure to deal with. It also came packaged very nicely.

AnneinGA

Shiny_Rock
I am in Atlanta and have gone twice to UD. I worked with Darrell, who was very nice and knowledgeable. Both times I looked at a couple of different stones. I think I saw one GIA and the rest were EGL. We had the conversation about EGL vs. GIA and diamond grading both times I was there. I believe that they are more of a broker and obtain stones for people (which is why I could not see a huge selection when I was there).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results