shape
carat
color
clarity

Let''s Go GATORS, Let''s Go!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bunnifer

Shiny_Rock
BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUE!

OOOOORAAAAANGE!

Beat the Buckeyes!

merrijoy

Shiny_Rock
Wow! What a game!

41 - 14

Woo hoo! Woo hoo!

Amazing!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was happy when USC won the Rose Bowl so I know how you feel!

merrijoy

Shiny_Rock
Yes, but no one can claim Two National Championships in one year!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I assume one is the BCS, what bowl game was this? Used to be (a long time ago) that the Rose Bowl was THE bowl game, and now there are so many I cannot keep them straight!

merrijoy

Shiny_Rock
That would be Basketball and Football National Champions!

Goooooooo Gators!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
The BCS Championship this year was the Fiesta Bowl diamondfan. Florida kicked the crap out of Ohio State...I don''t proclaim to be a gators fan but I was hoping they''d beat OSU. =)

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do the Gators play Duke? (I do not pretend to get NCAA stuff)...I know historically Duke is known for bball...

USC was in the Rose Bowl, but this year it was not the BCS championship game, makes no sense to me. Does it change each year? There are SOOOO many bowl games and some of them, the names, seem silly to me.

Bunnifer

Shiny_Rock
My BF is a HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE Gators fan (so I am too, by association)
26.gif

I am so happy we put a WHOMPIN' on OSU! (Sorry, Buckeye fans!) After that first TD drive by OSU in like the first minute, I was afraid that was how the rest of the game was going to look...but them "boys from old Florida" really stepped it up.

I never used to pay attention to sports, so bear with me if I have some facts confused...but, I don't think UF plays Duke in bball (during the regular season) because UF is SEC and Duke is ACC. But, that all goes out the window during March Madness! Here's hoping for another repeat!
36.gif

Oh, and DF, yes the BCS championship game changes every year...it rotates between the Sugar Bowl, Fiesta Bowl, Rose Bowl, and some other bowl (Orange Bowl?)...it's confusing, I know!

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/9/2007 9:32:11 AM
Author: Bunnifer
My BF is a HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE Gators fan (so I am too, by association)
26.gif

I am so happy we put a WHOMPIN'' on OSU! (Sorry, Buckeye fans!) After that first TD drive by OSU in like the first minute, I was afraid that was how the rest of the game was going to look...but them ''boys from old Florida'' really stepped it up.

I never used to pay attention to sports, so bear with me if I have some facts confused...but, I don''t think UF plays Duke in bball (during the regular season) because UF is SEC and Duke is ACC. But, that all goes out the window during March Madness! Here''s hoping for another repeat!
36.gif

Oh, and DF, yes the BCS championship game changes every year...it rotates between the Sugar Bowl, Fiesta Bowl, Rose Bowl, and some other bowl (Orange Bowl?)...it''s confusing, I know!
Actually, this is the first year for the BCS Championship Bowl Game. In the past the championship was decided by one of the BCS Bowl Games (Rose, Sugar, Fiesta, Orange). This year it was a new, separate Bowl Game called - the BCS Championship Bowl Game. And the winner is Florida! The polls are out today, and the winner of the Fiesta Bowl (Boise State) came in 5th.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results