shape
carat
color
clarity

Let freedom RING!! :)

20 is Platinum

Rough_Rock
New Whiteflash Firecracker and Brian Gavin Sparklers!

I am so excited to finally get to share my twentieth anniversary upgrade! I’ve been stalking PS and dreaming of this for such a long time, and I can’t believe that they are finally HERE! I am so thankful for all of the information posted that helped me make choices, and to those who helped me pick a diamond in the forum. I am so in love with my set!

I will try to provide lots of information to help others looking at these two rings in the future.

Brian Gavin Open Basket Full Eternity in Platinum

Open Basket full eternity band set with 0.10 ct F/G VS Brian Gavin Signature diamond melee (1.8 carat), width is 3.2mm & height is 2.4mm; size 5.5.

I ordered this ring first, and could not believe how sparkly it is! I had never seen ideal cut diamonds before, and was just amazed. This eternity band projects rainbows everywhere, especially in sunlight and under LED lights; my husband said that he can see it flashing across the room. I think that 3mm is the perfect eternity band size for me; it looks substantial on its own and is well balanced with the solitaire.

Platinum Vatche U-113 6-Prong Solitaire Engagement Ring

Size 5.5, width and thickness is 2.1mm (standard), with petite rounded tabbed prong tips, platinum 950 with 5% ruthenium

1.606ct G VS2 ACA Diamond (Whiteflash)

Measurements 7.51x7.54x4.63 mm

Depth % 61.6

Table % 55.9

Crown Angle 34.7

Star % 53.0

Pavilion Angle 40.8

Crown % 15.2

Lower Girdle % 77.0

Brian Gavin Barbara Bezel Pendant in Platinum

I also had the .6carat diamond from my original solitaire reset as a pendant. I asked for a 17” chain instead of the standard 16” chain. I love the delicate bezel and the diamond rarely flips. I really like the pendant size with my 1ctw studs, too.

Last edited:

adlgel

Shiny_Rock
All of your pieces are beautiful and befitting of such a significant marriage milestone! Wear them in good health.

20 is Platinum

Rough_Rock
All of your pieces are beautiful and befitting of such a significant marriage milestone! Wear them in good health.

Thank you so much! And your picture is just darling!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! What a fabulous set!

Congratulations on your new pieces and on your anniversary; may there be many more - of BOTH!

:mrgreen:

20 is Platinum

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous! What a fabulous set!

Congratulations on your new pieces and on your anniversary; may there be many more - of BOTH!

:mrgreen:

Hahaha-indeed! Thank you so much!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! What a lovely, elegant set you have! Happy anniversary! Enjoy!

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Classic, elegant, and beautiful set. Congratulations on your anniversary and new jewels.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning, classic and fabulous! You have three gorgeous pieces!

We will need a bazillion more pictures!

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
Beauties! Hope we can see more pictures of your lovely necklace and ring. Happy Anniversary!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pair of rings! :love:. Congrats and happy anniversary! :clap:

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your anniversary and your new pieces! Your set looks classic and elegant and I think you picked the perfect length for your pendent.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning, classic, elegant set, you must be so thrilled! Congratulations on your beautiful new pieces, and to you and your hubby on 20 years of marriage!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! Your new wedding set is just beautiful, you must be enjoying it so much. How great to look down on your hand and see all that sparkle! The necklace looks perfect on you too. Happy Anniversary!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful, Happy Anniversary!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on all your gorgeous new bling! Wonderful way to celebrate 20 years. Wear in health and happiness!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results