shape
carat
color
clarity

Leonid

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KaRon

Rough_Rock
Thank you for replying to large stones question. I''m a newbie, but I notice you are always helpful to everyone.
I''m trying to educate myself. My 35th anniversary around the corner and I have visions of approx. 3 carat with square shape with lots of brilliance(not attracted to princess though). I don''t see much talk of larger stones and most people seem anti radiant or square shape. I''ve been lucky over the years to have several round diamonds..was looking for something differant. Large square center stone with small diamonds all around narrow band. I''m interested in anyones input. Thanks
4.gif

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
You might check out White Flash, a PS vendor. They have a unique square called "Spring Cut". I did a quick search from 2.75 to 3.5 carat and they have a few. The folks at White Flash are great, and they have a wonderful return/exchange/lifetime upgrade policy. They also sell settings. WF will ship the diamond and set directly to Dave Atlas for evaluation prior to you having to pay WF. Dave Atlas reports directly to you. If you like the results of his evaluation, Mr. Atlas can mount your diamond in the setting you chose and ship the finished ring to you. Once you pay White Flash, of course. LOL
2.gif

Good Luck in your search for a stunning anniversary ring!
10.gif

diane5006

Brilliant_Rock
Hi I think a Regent would loook awesome @ 3c...small problem they don't have larger stones now...but if you like the look (I love it :) you can have one made...don't know the cost though...

You can chat with Jonathan at Good Old Gold..or wiht Cary Horowitz @ Horowitz and Atlass (the cutters)...I believe he told me he had made a 3c for someone...not me :(.

Best of luck in your search...

diane

goodoldgold also has lucere and flanders which are squarish but not princessy

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
I"m a big fan of squarish stones. If you're looking for a squarish look that's unlike a princess, check out Flanders, Regents, or Luceres.

diamondsman

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
wavey.gif
I would highly reccomend the asscher cut or a square ec. diamonds, if you really want it to be different, than you might consider having 2 side stones that are fancy yellows with a white cnter,this will really look nice, especially with a large center

good luck
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results