shape
carat
color
clarity

LEONID!!! SOLICITOR!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
OK, call me a whistle blower, but I really hate getting solicitous messages and e-mail like this from our formerly kicked out of this forum friend who shall remain nameless (and businessless)

Hi Mister,
let me introduce. I´m **** ****** from Mexico. Yesterday I put a message in this site, but I´m sure I made a mistake for trying to talk about business here.

Well, in fact, I have a friend in USA who is in diamond business and I asked to him for some help to keep my plant running, so he offered me trying to search for a customer for this piece and I´m trying to do this. Please forgive me if I did something wrong, that was not my intention. But if you know some person with interest, please let me know to put you in contact with my friend for details, etc. Thanks in advance.

It''s like reading those e-mails about that orphaned prince in some African country who NEEDS YOUR KIND HELP to get his billions out of his country and into your account for safe keeping...Maybe if I helped HIM...I would have enough for this DIAMOND!!!
appl.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nic...in the future you can just PM Leonid this message and he will take care of it.
1.gif

Rand_alThor

Rough_Rock
I got one of those from him too, DELETE....

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Anytime anyone gets unsolicited contact via PM/email all you have to do is PM or email Leonid.

PM Leonid by clicking on his avitar or email by using Contact Price Scope from the "About" page.
2.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys!
1.gif
(Sorry Leonid...)
9.gif

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
No problem, Nic.

Leonid takes care of things rather quickly!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results