shape
carat
color
clarity

Leonid or Jonathon, Do Lucere diamonds have H&A?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chuckles

Rough_Rock
I've seen differing claims (a couple here in the past few days) about whether or not the Lucere brand of modified square diamonds have H&A. I believe I saw a reference to a Lucere with H&A, but can someone confirm that this is the case?

Thanks

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
I've never heard of it and the company doesn't advertise it either: http://www.cutbygauge.com/lucere.html.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Hello:

The square that does have the H&A is the Regent, I believe. The only site I've been able to find them on so far, though, is Jonathan's site at www.goodoldgold.com.

Good luck!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Also the Hearts on Fire brand has a rounded corner square stone style that displays Hearts and I think arrows...it is called the 'Dream' diamond and its gorgeous.

Their site is heartsonfire.com and they give a reasonable amount of info on their stones if you can navigate their horrible site well enough to find them. In person, you should view a couple at a local jeweler...they are stunning though you do pay the markup for the brand.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Heh... catching up a bit. Sorry for the delayed response. In answer to your question, no ... Lucere diamonds do not display the H&A pattern.

HOWEVER there are some really beautifully cut Lucere's. In general they are all really beautiful though some have more intense light return than others. If you email me and when I get back to work on Tuesday I can send you some links to some. I do not post them publicly as per request from the manufacturer.

Peace,
Rhino

annie40fine

Rough_Rock
Hello,
Please send me the link to the lucere's also.
Thanks,
Annie

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Annie40fine, welcome to the forum
1.gif

[/u]

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results