shape
carat
color
clarity

LEONID, HOW IS THIS HAPPENING?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
I pulled up the recent threads.......and there are several threads about EGL being displayed as recent.....but when you click on them, they haven''t been responded to lately.

How are they being bumped to current if there is no current reply listed?

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
There was a current reply on all of them from someone who had a beef with an EGL appraisal, but Leonid must have deleted their post because of it's flaming nature.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Richard is correct. There were multiple postings bashing EGL (sometimes using inappropriate language) in all of those threads. See https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/can-this-egl-be-wrong.5505/

I had to delete those posts in other threads but the forum software still shows them as recent.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Hooooooo-key dokey. I get it.

See.....you guys are just WAAAAAAAAAAY ahead of me! (Note to self: definitely time to replenish the coffee....synapses definitely sloooooooooow this morning! LOL)

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
----------------
...definitely time to replenish the coffee....synapses definitely sloooooooooow this morning! LOL)
----------------
Good idea, Aljdewey, I'm going for it myself especially my ADSL connection is not any good this morning. It's a shame I cannot fix it with a cup o' coffee too.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 8/21/2003 10
6.gif
7:30 AM leonid wrote:

----------------
...definitely time to replenish the coffee....synapses definitely sloooooooooow this morning! LOL)
----------------
Good idea, Aljdewey, I'm going for it myself especially my ADSL connection is not any good this morning. It's a shame I cannot fix it with a cap o' coffee too.

----------------

Leonid, the latest internet virus is causing great havoc w/ servers, etc. My hubby had to shut down his computer for the day. While I was on the phone w/ him, he received about 7 suspicious emails. The are jamming the systems.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
now. I just set up a rule to put them into junk once they arive.

It still shouldn't slow ADSL though.[/u]

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results