shape
carat
color
clarity

leon menge questions...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wortheverypenny

Rough_Rock
i have been looking into getting a pave ring custom made and have read alot about leon mange in PS. I looked into his website and it seems great.

Has anyone worked with him?? How do you feel about his pricing? I would probably buy a stone somewhere else and have him do the setting.

I am in dallas and to me it seems like a jeweler in NYC would be really expensive. I am not REALLY worried about the price but I am thinking of having him make a Michael B type pave with out the Michael B price.....any tips???

THANK YOU!!!
9.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
if you have read about him here on ps, then you have probably found all the posts about people working with him.
if not, you might want to try a search for leon MEGE
2.gif

wortheverypenny

Rough_Rock
riiight. apparantly i can''t spell even when i have the web page up on my computer at THE SAME TIME i write the post....just goes to show you how much i know about him.....
1.gif
thank you!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
I just had Leon Mege make my ring and it love it and I love their pave work. Of course, being in Texas, you should talk to the great folks at Whiteflash because they have produced some amazing rings. Their workmanship is top notch. Many samples here on PS.

They both can give you quotes easily. I don''t know what style you are looking for but I think WF is open to creating what you want based on your ideas or other peices that you''ve seen. Leon is more into producing a creation based on his style and pieces they have already produced. Leon does not show you any interum picturees, wax models, etc. You decide exactly what you want and you see it when it''s done. I believe he''s is a little more pricey.

You have to decide on your stlye and who you click with. Either way you won''t be sorry.

Look into all the WF, Leon''s and everything else in the Show Me the Ring forums. Good luck!

r798-104ab.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fwiw, I am working with him right now. My ring will not have pave. I have found his prices to be very reasonable. And he''s a pleasure to work with. HTH, good luck!!!

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
I'm also waiting for my Leon to be done.
1.gif
He's been very nice to work. As others have said, you really need to just trust him based on his exemplary work. Browse his site and if you see a style you like ask for a quote. While his prices aren't negotiable, I believe you can ask him for suggestions on how to make the setting fit your budget. My ring won't have pave either, but if I were getting pave Leon would be the one I would go to. He is totally fine with you supplying your own keystone.

I too found his prices very reasonable for the quality of his work.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow! 2 Leon''s in the works! I will be waiting to see them. His platinum work is beautiful. I love his claws!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results