shape
carat
color
clarity

Leon Mege Vivid Yellow Diamond Earring Jackets

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Just received an email from Rachael that my vivid yellow diamond earring jackets are ready!!! I am so excited and dearly wish I
could see them immediately!! :(sad I am sorry that I do not have RL pics yet but wanted to share this eye candy I received from
Rachael!

After receiving my 5.20tcw studs https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/5-20-tcw-bgd-studs-set-by-leon.146794/, I have been looking into studs for my yellow and rose gold collection. But so far, have not found any I like till I met up with Leon early this year. Initially, I thought a lighter yellow to match my light yellow ring https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/leon-4-ct-buttery-lemon-cushion-halo.144136/ was best. But Leon managed to convince me that these vivid yellow jackets will enhance and not compete with the ring as they will not be worn together.

Without further ado, here is.........

earring jackets.jpg

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, my giddy aunt!

Those are gorgeous! I can't wait to see ear shots!

Beautiful collection, Megeve. I am the epitome of envy.

Wear them in good health!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning! Those are going to fabulous with those huge diamonds on your ear.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This explains why I haven't been able to find jackets I like. It's because none measure up to Leons. These are gorgeous!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, those are so delicate looking! Cant wait for more pics!!!

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
There are no words!

Your entire collection (even your watch from your DH) is just everything I dream of owning one day. You are one fortunate lady with the good taste to boot! Enjoy that beautiful jewelry and wear it often.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Can't wait to see them with your studs! Beautiful collection

Nice! This might be silly but I really like the back of the design too... simple yet not over the top.

Can't wait to see them with your studs!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
simply stunning!!!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
megeve, i like the way you roll :naughty:

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh lordy...

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
can't wait to see the RL pic... :love:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
minmin001|1309299428|2957358 said:
can't wait to see the RL pic... :love:

ditto! these are gorgeous :)

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
stunning! can't wait to see them with your studs!

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all for your wonderful compliments! You guys are great for letting me share my excitement! Really appreciate that! :wavey:

Yah, I am anxiously waiting to receive these jackets! I will definitely post heaps of pics as soon as I receive them! DD will pick them up at Leon and bring them back on her next trip! :bigsmile:

diamondseeker, lol thats how I feel after a years search! Because of the sizes, I just couldn't find any to fit them without going through lots of returns and unneccessary shipping fees. Leon is the best person to work with in this kind of custom work. He understood perfectly how I wanted them to be and best of all, I didn't need to leave my studs with him! The final test will be when the jackets are here - whether they will fit my studs perfectly!! aaarrgggh, I hope so!!!!

Awww, kelpie, you are so sweet, thank you! Yah, DH is certainly a keeper! And I am really fortunate to have him! You know what, DH enjoys to give impulsive gifts to me and my 2 girls. He is such a darling and I love him to death!!

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Can't WAIT to see these with the studs! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, Megeve! I can't to see these gorgeous jackets on your beautiful studs!!!! :love: :love: :love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

They will find a welcome home amongst your stunning collection. Enjoy!

cheers--Sharon

AnneinGA

Shiny_Rock
mmmm those are delish! Can't wait to see more photos of them together.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm sure they'll look great with your studs. By the way, I don't know how I missed your original thread, but WOW, those are gorgeous. :love:

pixies

Shiny_Rock
:appl:
I can't wait for earshots!!!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Yummy!!! I want new big diamond studs so that I can have jackets as gorgeous as yours!! :D Enjoy them!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unless you walk around holding your ears all day (unlikely!) then those jackets will most definitely compliment your ring! Wear them all together is what I say! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results