shape
carat
color
clarity

Leon Mege redo/upgrade

luckyme65

Rough_Rock
I've been a longtime lurker and am finally ready to move out of the shadows and ask my first question of the Pricescope family.....

I was given by my hubby for our 20 year anniv. a 3.56 RB stone (G,VS1) It was an estate piece set with tapered baguettes. The diamond is loose in the setting so I'm afraid to wear it and want it reset anyway. I came across Leon's name through this site and have spoken with him and feel we will work well together. Now, for the question....I am undecided on 2 ring options.... option 1. Leon's beautiful tapered french cut ring or option 2. tapered round stones (from a ring given for our 5th anniv.) I know both looks are similar, but is the expense of the hand cut french cuts worth the difference in the look I would get from the bead set rounds in a similar tapered setting? Also there is the sentimental value of using the tapered stones from the 5 yr. anniv. ring. I know I'll be happy with either option, but I would just like some opinions and appreciate the insight you all seem to have.

Thank you! :love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I think if you posted this question in the other forum "Rocky Talky" you might get a "greater" response....as this forum is a little sleepy.....
:wacko:

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results