shape
carat
color
clarity

Leon Mege Halo Has Arrived!!!!

GoCubsGo25

Rough_Rock
Well, the ring finally arrived today! Here is the link to the topic I started after I ordered it:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/leon-mege-setting-has-been-ordered.179340/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/leon-mege-setting-has-been-ordered.179340/[/URL]

This ring more than meets my expectations! It truly is amazing. Leon and his whole team were so wonderful to work with. The craftsmanship is out of this world...amazing. I would highly recommend Leon!

I promise to post hand shots after I propose...but that will be at least a couple weeks into October.

I apologize in advance about the pictures. I will try to get better ones later on but this is the best I got for now.

img_132.jpg

img_133.jpg

img_0679.jpg

img_0682.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh what a gorgeous ring! :love: I cannot wait to see hand shots!! Good luck on the proposal and congratulations!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Simply Stunning!!! That is sheer perfection - what a beautiful setting! Congratulations - lets see some hand shots soon!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, indeed!!! :love: :appl:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
So pretty!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring - we definitely need hand shots!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring!!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!, this is definitely one of my favourites - beautiful :wavey:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
Very beautiful--- she is going to LOVE it. It looks perfect!

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning!! :love: She will beyond love it! That ring and diamond are gorgeoussss!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wooza!!! You did an amazing job!!!! :love:

GoCubsGo25

Rough_Rock
Thank you to everyone for the kind words! I can't wait to give her the ring...we have been together for six years and best friends for 16 years. We met in fourth grade and were friends the rest of the way through school. She went off to a different college than me, we realized we missed eachother Freshman year more than we thought we would, I transferred schools, and here we are today! I even still have a recorded cassett tape from fourth grade with me saying that I am in love with her and will marry her one day.

I promise that hand shots will come sooooooon! I could post some hand shots of the ring on me but it only fits to my nail on my pinky :lol:

jacy

Shiny_Rock
What a sweet love story, and what a beautiful ring to compliment it! She should fall in love with it at first sight! Great job! I look forward to seeing hand shots.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a sweet story! Congratulations! Can't wait to see more pictures because the ring looks like a stunner!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful, congratulations! :appl: :love: :appl:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
GoCubsGo25|1348834339|3275944 said:
Thank you to everyone for the kind words! I can't wait to give her the ring...we have been together for six years and best friends for 16 years. We met in fourth grade and were friends the rest of the way through school. She went off to a different college than me, we realized we missed eachother Freshman year more than we thought we would, I transferred schools, and here we are today! I even still have a recorded cassett tape from fourth grade with me saying that I am in love with her and will marry her one day.

I promise that hand shots will come sooooooon! I could post some hand shots of the ring on me but it only fits to my nail on my pinky :lol:

Get outta here. That's the cutest story EVER.

And a gorgeous ring too. I'm making all the signs to keep the evil eye off you right now :cheeky:

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, adorable story! Thanks for sharing!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an adorable story. The ring is AMAZING!!!! Can't wait for hand shots of this baby.

GoCubsGo25

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone!

I am thinking the proposal will be soon :bigsmile:

After she has the ring I will for sure take some hand shots and try to get some better pictures of the ring in general.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
16 years!!! what are you waiting for???? Put that puppy on her finger!!!

"If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it....", to quote a woman who wanted some bling!!! ;))

Rose-E

Shiny_Rock
Woweeeee!! That's amazing!!! Great Job. :appl:

emcee

Rough_Rock
What a beautiful ring to go with an even more beautiful story! Best wishes to the two of you ::)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. You won't be able to concentrate on anything else. :love:

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
I love how dainty and sparkly this ring is, you did a great job, and it looks amazing on her hand! Congrats!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Congratulations on your engagement!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Oh, it looks even more fantastic on! Congrats on your engagement!!

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Lovely choice and congratulations!

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Awww, it's beautiful. I want one ;-) Honestly, you did an AMAZING job! I'm sure she loves her forever ring and Congratulations to you both. I hope you guys have many, many, many more happy years together :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results