shape
carat
color
clarity

Leon Mege + Daniel K + Tsavorite = Pictures Inside!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaylyn

Shiny_Rock
I just want to let you know that I am suing you for causing my broken jaw...

Right after I pick my jaw up off my keyboard.

We might also have to discuss water damages.

Right after I stop drooling all over everything.

23.gif
25.gif
30.gif
9.gif

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is one of the most stunningly beautiful rings I've ever seen on PS.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
WOW. You must come back and post hand shots. The color of the tsavorite is gorgeous.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllll

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
WOW! I just LOVE that......

It''s striking! Congrats!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That ring is absolutely amazing!!! Another Leon masterpiece that I''m sure your girlfriend will treasure.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
That is one of the most beautiful, unusual work of art, one of a kind, etc. rings I have EVER seen. I read your post and thought cool. I scrolled to the first pic and my mouth hit the floor. Congrats on a job perfectly done.

shay

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Saw this on faycullen and thought of this tsavorite masterpiece......perhaps a matching w-band?
31.gif

Tsavorite Eternity Band Platinum Diamonds / Special Order

This tsavorite eternity band in platinum with diamonds weighs 4.0g and measures 3mm wide and 2mm deep. An enchanting 0.53cts of channel-set round ‘rich green’ tsavorites are interspersed throughout the circumference of this platinum eternity band channel-set with 0.24cts of round brilliant-cut diamonds graded H-I color and SI clarity. Accentuated with finely mille grained edgework this platinum eternity band, also available in ruby, sapphire and pink sapphire, is concluded with a sleek, level plane gallery and smooth undercarriage may be viewed in several stackable combinations below.

This platinum eternity band in Art Deco style is a special order item. Please contact us to see if we have your size in stock, otherwise delivery may take up to eight weeks. Prices are quoted for ring sizes up to and including 7. There may be an additional charge for larger sizes. Please note that diamond weights and metal weights may vary with ring size. Please note that special orders are non-returnable and non-refundable.

C824T1DT
Platinum
Your Price: N/A $975.00
2.jpg

1.jpg

rms

Brilliant_Rock
uuummmmm, can I please join your fan club?!? You have definitely just made history on PS. I love your story. A truly amazing piece of heaven!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/15/2006 8:09:17 PM
Author: blueroses

Saw this on faycullen and thought of this tsavorite masterpiece......perhaps a matching w-band?
31.gif

Tsavorite Eternity Band Platinum Diamonds / Special Order

This tsavorite eternity band in platinum with diamonds weighs 4.0g and measures 3mm wide and 2mm deep. An enchanting 0.53cts of channel-set round ‘rich green’ tsavorites are interspersed throughout the circumference of this platinum eternity band channel-set with 0.24cts of round brilliant-cut diamonds graded H-I color and SI clarity. Accentuated with finely mille grained edgework this platinum eternity band, also available in ruby, sapphire and pink sapphire, is concluded with a sleek, level plane gallery and smooth undercarriage may be viewed in several stackable combinations below.

This platinum eternity band in Art Deco style is a special order item. Please contact us to see if we have your size in stock, otherwise delivery may take up to eight weeks. Prices are quoted for ring sizes up to and including 7. There may be an additional charge for larger sizes. Please note that diamond weights and metal weights may vary with ring size. Please note that special orders are non-returnable and non-refundable.

C824T1DT
Platinum
Your Price: N/A $975.00
2.jpg

1.jpg

Blue, you are incredible finding him a matching band! How pretty...

VuittonGal

Shiny_Rock
OMG, it''s absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
I haven''t posted for a while but when I saw this ring I just had to!
It is beautiful, congrats! LOVE IT!

Pokey

Rough_Rock
Wow. I am speechless. Thank you so much for all your kind words. I''ve been in LA on business for the last few days and have no been able to respond. Honestly, every bit of this ring comes from you guys, you can''t imagine how many hours I''ve spent trolling the forums. I was literally starting from nothing before I found this place. It is really terribly gratifying that you all approve of what I''ve come up with. I knew that this thing was pretty stunning, but I had no idea it would engender the kind of response it did. In all honesty, the credit either belongs to you all for showing me the way or my girlfriend for wanting something so unique and memorable. I''m proposing on Sunday and hopefully she will love the ring as much as you all do. I assure you hand shots will be forthcoming. I always wanted to do flower shots, but now I''m not so sure I want her to take it off her finger :)

My girlfriend wears little jewelry and is very non traditional in her feelings on marriage, etc. which, of course, is why I love her. And what I love about this ring is that I hope it will appeal to her creativity and independence while at the same time remaining a beautiful and obviously engagement-y ring that still makes a tremendous aesthetic impact. I can only hope she agrees with me. I''ll let you all know.

Oh, and blueroses, we''re obviously going with Leon for the band, but I''ve already printed out that picture to show him. That looks like it would compliment the e-ring perfectly.

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
That is seriously the most beautiful ring I have ever seen. I love my ring (because it''s mine and because it''s gorgeous), but yours is making me green (forgive the pun) with envy. Your fiance is so lucky and so are we, just for getting to see the pictures. Hand shots! I wish I had been able to log in to watch this progress (new job and no time for PS, alas). Congratulations! You''re a credit to the world of colored stone e-rings!

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
This IS the most gorgeous, beautiful, stunning ring I have ever seen in my life,,, be it PS, friends , family all the jewelry stores I''ve been in drooling over, this by far takes the cake!!!
emsmile.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/17/2006 4:31:27 AM
Author: Pokey
I''m proposing on Sunday and hopefully she will love the ring as much as you all do. I assure you hand shots will be forthcoming. I always wanted to do flower shots, but now I''m not so sure I want her to take it off her finger :)
Tap. Tap. Tap. .... *ahem* POKEY, don''t be a SLOW-POKEY!
2.gif
& cough up the STORY & PIX toot sweet.
2.gif
3.gif

p.s. -- still My. New. Favorite. I can''t stop drooling. And you''re so sweet to give Pricscope posters credit for inspiring THE PIECE OF GENIUS WHICH SHALL NOT BE NAMED. I''ll gush more AFTER we get the "goods".

Rosierock

Rough_Rock
Absolutely STUNNING!

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Pokey - Can we PRETTY please *with a cherry on top* have some more pictures!

(can''t wait to hear about her reaction too!)

Scintillating...

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
I just came back to take another look at that gorgeous piece of work to read that his wife to be should done and have the ring... SOOOOO.... we all must see more pix with hand shots. Pretty, Pretty, Pleaaaassssseeeeee!!!!!
12.gif

Carlotta

Shiny_Rock
UN - believable!!!! WOW. love the contrast of the green stone and diamonds........love the split shank...EVERYTHING!! More pictures, please!

36.gif

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
Just beautiful Pokey. One of a kind. Everyone will do double takes at that ring.

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Pokey,
I remember seeing this ring and promptly showing my fiancee, but I think I forgot to post a comment! I also loved the Daniel K Union Square setting but I do believe yours is even more beautiful (especially with the colored stone!). The ring is elegant and unique - I'm sure your fiancee will love it! (And if she doesn't you can always give it to me!
2.gif
) Seriously though, it's an amazing ring.
30.gif

Pokey

Rough_Rock
Hey folks-

So I have no more pictures, but they''re on the camera, I mastered macro mode and I will get them off the camera and onto this website over the weekend.

I do however, have the proposal story, which was a total success. My fiancee is a year behind me in law school so when I was in New York City for my summer internship, she was living in Austin working for the D.A. So she came to visit the week before my job started and, somehow, we got the idea to buy remote controlled powerboats and drive them around a pond in Central Park. After doing this for a while it got dark and both boats were on the same frequency, whcih made controlling them tricky, and we eventually lost one in the marshy swampy algaey underbrush of the pond. The next day I went to work and my fiancee, who''d been to New York maybe twice before and both times constantly accompanied by a native and even then only briefly, managed to navigate her way to Central Park from the east village, then somehow find her way to this pond in the expanses of central park, and then got two random men to lift her over a fence and crawled around in the swampy brush for fifteen minutes until she found the boat and proudly brought it home because, apparently, "you never leave a boat behind." This is clearly not a girl to be trifled with.

So fast-forward to last Sunday. Through a number of brilliant tactics involving psychological manipulation and misidrection, I managed to convince her that it was her idea to go to the Metropolitan Museum of Art and her idea to rent bikes immediately afterwards in the park. I steered us into the park and as we "wandered" through the park, we "happened upon" Turtle Pond, the site of the remote controlled boat scene years earlier. At this point, she, of her own volition says "Hey, it''s Turtle Pond, remember the boats we played with here" and walks over onto the rock by the pond. Inconspicuously waiting on the rock was a guy I hired on Craigslist, who I''d rehearsed the plan with the day before while she thought I was playing golf. I had gotten one of the boats back from my secretary (she has young kids and we figured they''d appreciate them more than us) and I had given it to the guy on Saturday. After a sufficient amount of mushy reminicing (all of which, mind you, appears totally organic since we happened upon a site we''d been to three months into our relationship and hadn''t thought of for years) I gave the guy a signal and he motored the little boat over to us with a decoy ring box in it. After initially expressing disapproval at me taking someone else''s boat out of the pond, she saw the ring box and went into some kind of shock. She wouldn''t take her eyes off the ring box, so I had to pull a "Hey, I wonder who was controlling it?" to make her quickly look away so that I could switch it with the real one that had been in my pocket. Mushy speech, down on one knee, "will you marry me," etc etc etc. She loved the ring and said it was so much better than anything she was picturing.

We actually did end up renting bikes (yes, she''s that cool) and when we left the park I had a limo with champagne waiting to take us to Peter Luger''s in Great Neck, Long Island because it''s her favorite restaurant and the one in Brooklyn was all booked for Father''s Day. If you''ve never been to New York, it''s a really famous steakhouse that lists nothing on the menu but steak, spinach, potatoes and bacon. We had the steak for two for dinner and the steak for one for dessert. Then on the way home, I had arranged for this strange rainbow light sculpture thing on the top of our building to be set onto static green so that when we came down 2nd Avenue she would see a big green light welcoming her home. The next time the Empire State Building was going to be green is in August sometime and I couldn''t wait that long.

Sorry, I know this was longer than it was interesting, but I''ve seen some intimidatingly awesome proposal stories on these forums and they certainly inspired me to go the extra mile. She was totally surprised, which was a plus, and she can''t stop talking about how much she loves the ring. We''re going to go back to Leon to get shots put in because it spins around on her finger and we''ll talk about bands while we''re there. I think she just wants a band that''s identical to one of the shanks on the ring - a narrow three sided ring of pave.

Anyway, I know everyone scans through these forums looking for the pictures -- at least I do -- and I promise that handshots will be posted this weekend.

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! That was such a sweet proposal! I''m glad it went well and she loves the ring! Can''t wait to see the pictures!

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
I never had seen your proposal, story, Pokey...how amazing you are.

So where are those loooooong promised extra shots of this fabulous ring?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/29/2006 4:43:09 PM
Author: Pokey
Through a number of brilliant tactics involving psychological manipulation and misidrection.
Sorry, I know this was longer than it was interesting,
HI:

Clever words and proposal--I enjoyed reading it! Congrats to your and yours and still, your ring is, well, simply 2DIE4.

cheers--Sharon

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
That is stunning, truly breathtaking. WOW!

weegem

Shiny_Rock
Premium
That is the most beautiful ring I have ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results