shape
carat
color
clarity

Leon Mege: Cushion Brilliant, 2.01, 1.10 ratio, G, VS2

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/21/2009 5:16:53 PM
Author: ChemGeek
Holy crap! This makes me want a cushion cut now!! yummmmy!!! Love the double-claw prongs too!!
ME TOO!!!
smitten.gif
GORGEOUS, my new favorite PS ring.
1458200vdknpddrk.gif
Many congrats!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
This is such a gorgeous ring! I absolutely love it! Congrats!

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Blinginator!!! I can''t believe I missed this!!! I''m sooo happy everything worked out! The cushion you chose is gorgeous and the setting is equally as lovely!! What a great story, too!!! Congrats to you!!!!

I''m still searching for my cushion...leaving it up to fate, I guess!!
2.gif

Again, so happy everything worked out so beautifully for you!!
9.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
that''s just BEAUTIFUL!
30.gif

Blinginator

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/22/2009 3:03:34 AM
Author: Rock_of_Love
Blinginator!!! I can't believe I missed this!!! I'm sooo happy everything worked out! The cushion you chose is gorgeous and the setting is equally as lovely!! What a great story, too!!! Congrats to you!!!!

I'm still searching for my cushion...leaving it up to fate, I guess!!
2.gif

Again, so happy everything worked out so beautifully for you!!
9.gif

Thanks Rock of Love! Best of luck on your search.

And thank you everyone else for all your kind comments! The fiance absolutely loves it. It really catches her eye and mine when we're on a plane with her sitting window with the sun coming in. The light hits that cushion and spreads all over the plane like a disco ball!

trishy

Shiny_Rock
well heeeelllllloooo beautiful!!! ya gotta love a leon.
30.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very late to this thread...but I had to stop in and say what an outstanding ring this is!!!
30.gif
Congratulations!

ChunkyCushionLover

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic ring and you really knew what you wanted down to the little details in that PDF very impressive.
I must say if Leon was okay with following your PDF than he would be fine with anyone who did their homework and created instructions like those.
I thought my instructions were detailed, yours put mine to shame! Your instruction file is a work of art!

Congratulations you deserve the beautiful ring you got great design.

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
That is one STUNNING ring! wow!
30.gif
Love the effort that you put into the creation of it. Very sweet.
36.gif

*´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•''Cachette
1.gif

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
The ring is a piece of art, and your proposal was so sweet and well-thought out. Well done!

Blinginator

Rough_Rock
Thank you all!

Btw, Leon never gave me one of his cool ring boxes. I got stuck with a really crappy looking one, it was round with red velvet and the top had two dangly things on it--really cheesy and ugly in my opinion. It was also the one thing I missed in the whole proposal, getting a custom ring box or at least a nicer one. I kind of just hoped Leon would have hooked me up with something decent but instead it was just crappy. I kind of knew this coming in but I had spoke to my sister who said she doesn''t even know where she put her ring box, so I didn''t think it was necessary especially after the fact because the future wifey either has the ring on or it''s on the nightstand. I''ve never seen it anywhere else. Sure a nice ring box would be good for sentimental reasons but it''s pretty much parked in the back of some drawer now--never to show up again.

Hope other guys don''t go all out on some fancy ring box; instead spend more on the ring--it''s what really counts in my opinion.

Smo

Shiny_Rock
Blingnato love this ring, it is gorgeous. Just wanted to find out if you had any updates on the wedding band?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOOOOVVVVEEEE the ring and everything you went through to make it such a wonderful proposal!

You thought of everything!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
The ring is stunning! I have never seen an x-prong combined with split prongs before, but I like it. The French cut diamonds are a favorite of mine. You did really well -- an amazing ring & an amazing surprise proposal.

lil425

Shiny_Rock
Stunning ring!

Lenamama

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/11/2009 1:36:42 AM
Author: Blinginator
pic 3
LEON IS THE MASTER!!!!!! Just lovely....

Lenamama

Shiny_Rock
ps on the box... WE DONT CARE!
31.gif
9.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Not sure how I missed this one . . . gorgeous! A beautiful stone, and I love the french cut accents.

Blinginator

Rough_Rock
Date: 9/1/2009 11:17:14 AM
Author: Smo
Blingnato love this ring, it is gorgeous. Just wanted to find out if you had any updates on the wedding band?

Thanks! The wedding band is actually still up in the air. I''ll make sure to keep the thread on the loop when the time comes. She did mention her wanting something very simple... we''ll see.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think either the Leon with a milgrained bezel (no halo) -OR- the one Ellen posted with a milgrained bezel & channels would be TO DIE FOR.

Smo

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/7/2009 3:22:41 AM
Author: Blinginator

Date: 9/1/2009 11:17:14 AM
Author: Smo

Thanks! The wedding band is actually still up in the air. I''ll make sure to keep the thread on the loop when the time comes. She did mention her wanting something very simple... we''ll see.
Thanks Blinginator, can''t wait to see it!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
That is one stunning ring. Congratulations!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks beautiful on her hand! Congratulations!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just exquisite. Wonderful job!!!!!
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Stunning. Really. Just perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results