shape
carat
color
clarity

LemonPepper, Krypto II and Liz Taylor all set : )

Nashville

Brilliant_Rock
I may have a stroke.

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love them all but especially lemonpepper :love: Thanks for sharing!

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
GASP! :love: :love: :love:

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
Babynurse, love your avatar! Darling!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Yowza! You could use Liz as a night-light! They're all gorgeous.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I cannot comment until I see your photos on my IE8.0 browser tonight (I can't see photos on this browser version I'm on during the day), but in the meantime, can you get a hand shot with all your colored diamond rings? :naughty:

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
*sigh* :love: :naughty: :lickout: You have so many gorgeous rings platinumrock :!:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
vbnet said:
Babynurse, love your avatar! Darling!
Thank you, vbnet. We have 3 bunnies, although this isn't one of them!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bestill my heart! I just love pears with halo! The lemon pepper reminds of crushed lemon ice!! Just gorgeous!

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
Nice trio! I like the one on the left best too..personality to spare!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can finally see them!! Yay!! Very nice!

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Nashville said:
I may have a stroke.

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

LOL

Nashville, you crack me up! :cheeky:

I'll take that as a compliment!

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
tourmaline_lover said:
I cannot comment until I see your photos on my IE8.0 browser tonight (I can't see photos on this browser version I'm on during the day), but in the meantime, can you get a hand shot with all your colored diamond rings? :naughty:

Thanks for the kind words, TL! You just want me to be gaudy, don't you? :naughty: I'll see what I can do.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
platinumrock said:
tourmaline_lover said:

Thanks for the kind words, TL! You just want me to be gaudy, don't you? :naughty: I'll see what I can do.

You're asking me if you should be gaudy? I wore six rings today.

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
brandy_z28 said:
*sigh* :love: :naughty: :lickout: You have so many gorgeous rings platinumrock :!:

Thank you so much, Brandy! You are so sweet. I'm glad you like them and you're not haloed out yet. You have a nice collection yourself. :wavey:

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Wowza. Those are amazing!

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
cushioncutnut said:
Bestill my heart! I just love pears with halo! The lemon pepper reminds of crushed lemon ice!! Just gorgeous!

CCN, thank you!! I love pears with halo as well, but your collection makes me drool. :tongue:

baby nurse said:
I love them all but especially lemonpepper :love: Thanks for sharing!

Thank you, Baby Nurse! I'm glad you like LP too, and you're forgiving of her inclusions. Cute avatar!

vbnet said:

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

JewelFreak said:
Yowza! You could use Liz as a night-light! They're all gorgeous.

Thank you, JF! Love your screen name. Liz is blushing from your compliment. :oops:

Largosmom said:
Nice trio! I like the one on the left best too..personality to spare!

Thanks, LM! It's funny how people have their own favorites, and they vary so much. I must confess though. I think Liz is my favorite. Something about the rose gold halo and her glow is something I have never seen before. But I can't let the others know that. :Up_to_something:

AustenNut said:
Wowza. Those are amazing!

Thank you, AN! :))

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
tourmaline_lover said:
platinumrock said:
tourmaline_lover said:

Hahaaa....Dang, six rings?? Which ones?? How did you get anything done? ;))

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
platinumrock said:
tourmaline_lover said:
platinumrock said:
tourmaline_lover said:

Oh it was a shmorgasboard (sp?) of gemology, color and metal colors on my hands today. I didn't have any meetings today, so no one really saw them except me. ;)) All are halos except the mint garnet ring.

blue/violet spinel in rose gold
mint garnet in rose gold
rubellite tourmaline in white gold
chartreuse chrysoberyl in yellow and white gold
green and pink diamond ring in rose gold
green diamond solitaire halo (Sybil) in rose gold

Let's just say I was bored at work, and I needed some entertainment. They're also entertaining at stop lights in rush hour traffic too (as long as I'm not too distracted :errrr: ).

You need to wear six or seven of your rings to the office and shock your friends!! :D :shock: :twisted:

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
tourmaline_lover said:
platinumrock said:
tourmaline_lover said:
platinumrock said:
tourmaline_lover said:

Oh it was a shmorgasboard (sp?) of gemology, color and metal colors on my hands today. I didn't have any meetings today, so no one really saw them except me. ;)) All are halos except the mint garnet ring.

blue/violet spinel in rose gold
mint garnet in rose gold
rubellite tourmaline in white gold
chartreuse chrysoberyl in yellow and white gold
green and pink diamond ring in rose gold
green diamond solitaire halo (Sybil) in rose gold

Let's just say I was bored at work, and I needed some entertainment. They're also entertaining at stop lights in rush hour traffic too (as long as I'm not too distracted :errrr: ).

You need to wear six or seven of your rings to the office and shock your friends!! :D :shock: :twisted:

WOW, what a buffet of bling you had today!! I'm glad we're not coworkers because you would have to report me for stalking and harassment. So did you stack them on a few fingers or did each finger get a ring? :naughty:

I agree, they're so much fun! They make my 40 mile commute to work so much more bearable. My classroom also has fluorescent lights, so I try not to get distracted and sneak a peek.

OMG, you're such an enabler!! Six or seven rings at the same time?? LOL! Then again, they'll probably think they're fake since my outfits are so low-key. :devil:

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
You all are so much fun..you are making me hungry!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous PR! Any chance you might be able to tell me more about Liz Taylor? Is she in RG? Wear them in good health. :))

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
What a set! Beautiful rings!

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Nice rings! I like the he 1.00 pear with a very strong blue fluoro :appl: :appl:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s difficult to pick a favourite; lemon is lighter yet shows more dispersion, krypto is very strongly coloured and Liz is glowy. Great stuff and you should post the hand shot in CS too.

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Chrono said:
It’s difficult to pick a favourite; lemon is lighter yet shows more dispersion, krypto is very strongly coloured and Liz is glowy. Great stuff and you should post the hand shot in CS too.

Thank you so much, Chrono!! I love how specific you are with your feedback, and I'm so glad you like them!

Here's the handshot just for you: ;))

So is a colored diamond your next project??? :naughty:

klptlfinger.JPG

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Largosmom said:
You all are so much fun..you are making me hungry!

Hahaaa...you're welcome to join us, Largosmom! Just a heads up though, we're enablers and we're a bad influence. :devil:

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
IndyLady said:
Gorgeous PR! Any chance you might be able to tell me more about Liz Taylor? Is she in RG? Wear them in good health. :))

Thank you, Indy!! Liz is in an LOGR with 18K RG. The diamonds are upgraded. I'm stumped on her color...she appears white with a slight bluish cast in the daytime due to the very strong blue fluoro. She's also an I1, she has a small cleavage on the table and a mixture of small black inclusions and white crystals. She appears eye clean though, especially now that she's set.

At first, I wasn't sure about the RG because I didn't want her to drown in the metal. But TL's blue/violet spinel in RG kept popping up in my head, and I loved the contrast. So I was hoping the contrast would bring out the blue cast, and I think it did. Strange as it may sound, she seems to look more glowy with the RG.

By the way, I've always wondered what people mean by "wear them in good health". I mean I know it's meant as a positive thing, but what exactly does health mean? Like be as healthy as possible so you can live longer and wear them longer? Haha..I know, I'm weird. :tongue:

Lovinggems said:
What a set! Beautiful rings!

Thanks, Lovinggems!! :))

chictomato said:
Nice rings! I like the he 1.00 pear with a very strong blue fluoro :appl: :appl:

Thanks, Chictomato!! Liz is my favorite too, I've never had a stone like her before. She's definitely fun to wear!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Hehe, I may have opened a can of worms!

In a few cultures I'm familiar with, giving excessive compliments are somewhat discouraged. Often, people feel that when they're complimented too much it might garner bad energy/jealous energy (evil eye!) so..to me, saying "Wear it in good health" deflects that kind of animosity. It sounds totally weird- I know, and I'm not sure if that's the mainstream way of thinking about it. I really love Liz Taylor. Very pretty and interesting!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results