shape
carat
color
clarity

Lembeck Gems

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock

Chrono mentioned that she thought Steve Lembeck''s new site was up. I can confirm that right now:

http://lembeckgems.com/

I haven''t bought anything from them, but I can attest to Steve Lembeck being on of the nicest and most honourable men I have encountered in the industry. He generously helped me out with some information regarding a Masonic jewel that my Grandfather left to me.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I second that. Even I haven''t bought anything from yet, he''s been very patient and honest. He even discouraged me from buying a certain stone from him because he could tell I would not be 100% happy with it.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Chrono,

He has quite the selection right now. The pink imperial topaz is just knocking my socks off. If I wasn''t so hell bent on setting some of the gems I have bought recently, this one would be seriously tempting me.

I have read most if not all of Steve''s posts on GO about imperial topaz and he really knows what he''s talking about, so I would take this to the bank without any hesitation.

Generally, I don''t like highly saturated stones, other than amethyst, but my palette is definitely refining!

lembeck imperial topaz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results