shape
carat
color
clarity

Legacy with Pink Sapphire

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
I''m not sure why I didn''t remember this until the other Legacy thread, but I saw it on ebay so of course I saved the pictures.

PinkLegacy1.jpg

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
another

PinkLegacy2.jpg

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
and another

PinkLegacy3.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmmmm ... that looks photoshopped to me. Is Tiffany really cutting sapphires into the Legacy shape cushion/asscher combo??? And if so -- SIGN ME UP!!!!!

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
last one

PinkLegacy4.jpg

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
there is also a shot of it in the box. didn't look photoshopped to me, but maybe i'm not tech savvy enough to know better. i have the other pics saved at home.

ETA: but i can see why you would think so, it does look...very glowy pink doesn't it? haha, I did see it in person tho and it's a very nice bright pink so, who knows. but what would they be photoshopping to make it pink?

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, I can''t remember exactly the cut, but yes, Tiffany does sell Legacy sapphire rings!

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/29/2007 5:31:44 PM
Author: decodelighted
Hmmmm ... that looks photoshopped to me. Is Tiffany really cutting sapphires into the Legacy shape cushion/asscher combo??? And if so -- SIGN ME UP!!!!!
Yes, I was looking at one a few months ago at our local Tiffs. It was a pink sapphire, cushion shaped.

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, I so read that wrong. The disbelief is in a pink sapphire Legacy? Well I tried it on Saturday and I can assure you it is very real. The one I put on was 1.92ct and it cost $13k.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah ... I guess its legit ... I looked at the ad & the other pix ... GORGEOUS!!! Not the bargain I was hoping for though ... rats!!

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
I don''t understand why they don''t advertise it on their site. They also have a blue sapphire, and a green stone (not sure what it was), I also believe there was a purple stone as well if memory serves me correctly. What''s weird is that they did not have the matching wedding band with pink sapphires/diamonds (which I actually wanted to see because I want to buy it), but that ring is on the site.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Sheesh 13k!!!!
23.gif
23.gif

It certainly is beautiful though!!

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/29/2007 6:59:02 PM
Author: poshpepper
Sheesh 13k!!!!
23.gif
23.gif

It certainly is beautiful though!!
Haha, yeah, but the 1ct diamond version I tried on was $18k, so I was thinking it was cheap!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results