• Pendant

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Earrings

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have some leftover diamonds from the original setting of my marquise. I keep wanting to start a new project and since I have these tiny gems I was thinking of a rose gold scattered diamond ring or even a pendant?

1047A77E-7A80-4C86-BB96-4919306DC1E6.jpeg

I would want a ball pendant that you can string the necklace through the middle of. Unless someone has a better idea

C4701300-2BB3-44CD-A436-7AB582ABF684.jpeg

Ring inspiration

3B9E3657-EF19-4FA5-87AD-C4065371BB70.jpeg

Edited to add earring options
9FAC8BB5-D3B8-4ACF-A4D7-C53DE41A01B3.jpeg

Last edited:

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the scattered band personally because I am not really a necklace person. I see it in yellow gold for you. However, I am not sure which one speaks to you more. Also, you mentioned that you just purchased other band bands and I am not sure if this one will get much use.

What about earrings like huggies?

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I like the scattered band personally because I am not really a necklace person. I see it in yellow gold for you. However, I am not sure which one speaks to you more. Also, you mentioned that you just purchased other band bands and I am not sure if this one will get much use.

What about earrings like huggies?

Oh earrings are a good idea! For some reason I don’t think about that, thank you

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like the scattered ring!

kindred

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Which do you think you would wear the most?

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What about this type of earrings?
464ADFC2-7B02-4F0F-B8B2-CB5945A7CF88.jpeg
These are 2pt each so just about the same size as yore stones.

The diamonds in your inspiration pics appear much smaller to me, maybe something to take into account.

But if they are going to be a special occasion piece, think about which one will bring you the greatest joy :)

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What about this type of earrings?
464ADFC2-7B02-4F0F-B8B2-CB5945A7CF88.jpeg
These are 2pt each so just about the same size as yore stones.

The diamonds in your inspiration pics appear much smaller to me, maybe something to take into account.

But if they are going to be a special occasion piece, think about which one will bring you the greatest joy :)

What I have are much much smaller I think one baggie with 5 night equal the same weight as one in this photo lol

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I vote band

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What I have are much much smaller I think one baggie with 5 night equal the same weight as one in this photo lol
Ah ok! A band or earrings would be my choice!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My vote goes to the band...
...or to the earrings if you would wear these more often

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I vote for the pendant, beautiful for everyday wear!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I voted for earrings. Small diamonds for small body part. You can cluster diamonds into an earring. Ear lobes are small so I think the earrings will give you more bang for the buck.

jamesallenrings

Rough_Rock
I voted for earrings. Small diamonds for small body part. You can cluster diamonds into an earring. Ear lobes are small so I think the earrings will give you more bang for the buck.
I second this!

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
In case you're interested, the earrings are part of Bouquet collection by annamaria cammilli

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
In case you're interested, the earrings are part of Bouquet collection by annamaria cammilli

I do like the flower earrings but after looking at the small parcel I have, they are more along the lines of pave size so I don’t think they would have a big enough presence.

I’m leaning towards a cuff ring or tear drop hook earrings.

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Scatter bands - one each in rose, yellow and white gold.

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
I do like the flower earrings but after looking at the small parcel I have, they are more along the lines of pave size so I don’t think they would have a big enough presence.

I’m leaning towards a cuff ring or tear drop hook earrings.

Pave earrings:
cammilli calla orecchini 1.jpg cammilli calla orecchini 2.jpeg
cammilli rivage orecchini.jpg
I've seen Cammilli jewels IRL and they are so feminine...I love them all!!!

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I like the scattered band you posted. Earring would be nice as well if you had enough stones. Maybe thin earrings to use with drops / earring charms. :)

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the scattered ring idea! But, I was in the same spot a few years ago and used my tiny (tiny!) diamonds to make some simple earrings. I'm a nurse, I like a little sparkle but prefer to keep things low-profile at work. These fit the bill, and I like the lightly hammered surface and the little bit of movement with the dangle. I'd love to have a coordinating pendant for non-work days. (As always -- phone camera pictures aren't the best.)

IMG_2283.JPG

AV_

Ideal_Rock

I only have one pendant that gets worn once in a blue moon; if I did not have it, I would very, very much miss having one those days...

Lately, this design caught my attention: WWW I will likely have a patch of star map done as a pendant, with some small pearls and diamonds involved. The surprising side of these designs is their PRESENCE - there are just a few little stones and whatever connects them (strips of very flat wire, set edge-up) is hardly visible, yet the sum total looks serious. The pearls may well account for much of this effect: altough certainly not large, they are more '3D' and stand out.

Last edited:

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I found this today and I loved it, definitely a bit more masculine than I had in mind but I think it would be a fun ring, I don’t have enough diamonds for the same look but I think it would work with what I do have

CA822D13-B8D8-436A-8FFF-0193132E869A.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results