shape
carat
color
clarity

Leanne''s Ring, pic. #1

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Leanne

Shiny_Rock
Here''s a picture of my ring. Thanks to Tim, aka Optimized, for all his help!

ring_text2.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow Leanne that thing is a monster!!!

Are the inclusions obvious to you when you look at the stone or does the sparkle hide them for the most part? From the picture it looks pretty clean.

I LOVE the 2nd picture with the enlarged look..now THAT is what I am talking about!
2.gif

Tim do that to mine too! HA HA

DiamondOptics

Shiny_Rock
Very Impressive Leanne!

Nice job too, Tim.

Kirk

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!!!!!!! It looks beautifully cut, sparkly and very clean!! Not to mention that it looks HUGE on your finger!!!!!! Very well done
1.gif
1.gif
!!!!!!!

Giangi

Leanne

Shiny_Rock
There are really no obvious inclusions looking down at the table. There is a natural on the edge of the girdle. From the side, I can see some inclusions. Under a scope, there are noticable inclusions. When I saw this stone I thought it was at least a SI1. When the jeweler told me it was a I1, I was shocked. I didn't know at first if I would keep it because I told myself that an I1 couldn't be a nice stone. I've gotten so many compliments on it that I know it must be pretty. I don't have a Sarin Report but I think the cut must be good for as much fire as it puts out. The photos were taken with my digital camera with outdoor light & a flash. The BIG picture is a very creative idea that Tim had. I really got tickled when he sent me his "doctored" photo of my ring!

optimized

Shiny_Rock
Hey Mara,

You may have been joking, but I had so much fun with Leanne's, I couldn't resist!

for some more "enhanced" diamond rings! LOL!

-Tim

[/u]

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results