shape
carat
color
clarity

LBD Tennis Bracelet

esmalley007

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

Looking for a lgd tennis bracelet for my wife. 7-10 total carats. I ordered a 7 ct from James Allen on black Friday but and a bit underwhelmed by the size of the individual diamonds (4 prong). I am considering exchangung for a larger size.

However, I am now considering under vendors Which seem to be better priced. Whiteflash in particular has a 10ct for the same price as the 7ct I purchased. Then I see recommendations like Alex Park for much less.

Is white flash LGD quality comparable to James Allen? Is Alex Park up to par? My wife’s original mined engagement ring was purchased at JA and I was able to use the lifetime upgrade policy to upgrade from a mine 1.16ct J to a beautiful 2.85ct LBD E!

thanks in advance for your help!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m impressed JA let you trade mined for lab! Alex park has lovely bracelets but his inventory was low last I looked. WF would be my first choice if money is no object. Probably the best quality LGD.

esmalley007

Rough_Rock
I’m impressed JA let you trade mined for lab! Alex park has lovely bracelets but his inventory was low last I looked. WF would be my first choice if money is no object. Probably the best quality LGD.

Yes it was a very pleasant surprise! The lifetime upgrade applied to any stone as long as it was 100% more than original stone.

NY_Resonant

Shiny_Rock
Another option that makes individual diamonds *look* bigger is to go for 3 prongs (or hidden close together 4 prongs) that show off the roundness.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
Here's another option - JannPaul does custom decagon tennis bracelets which would likely be one of the best cut tennis bracelets you'll see. But this will take both time and money.

TooManyChoices

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

Looking for a lgd tennis bracelet for my wife. 7-10 total carats. I ordered a 7 ct from James Allen on black Friday but and a bit underwhelmed by the size of the individual diamonds (4 prong). I am considering exchangung for a larger size.

However, I am now considering under vendors Which seem to be better priced. Whiteflash in particular has a 10ct for the same price as the 7ct I purchased. Then I see recommendations like Alex Park for much less.

Is white flash LGD quality comparable to James Allen? Is Alex Park up to par? My wife’s original mined engagement ring was purchased at JA and I was able to use the lifetime upgrade policy to upgrade from a mine 1.16ct J to a beautiful 2.85ct LBD E!

thanks in advance for your help!
Alex Park just posted more online today. Also I reached out inquiring about one a few weeks ago via email, heard back immediately. I think they just don't get to posting everything on their website but sell more via Instagram? Not really sure, but if you'd like to reach out to him I suggest emailing to see what he has in stock!

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
I think AP is getting in a lot of inventory for Christmas.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alex Park just posted more online today. Also I reached out inquiring about one a few weeks ago via email, heard back immediately. I think they just don't get to posting everything on their website but sell more via Instagram? Not really sure, but if you'd like to reach out to him I suggest emailing to see what he has in stock!

How do you buy off instagram? I follow but had no idea how it works.

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
How do you buy off instagram? I follow but had no idea how it works.

I think you DM Alex on IG, and then someone will get back to you. They don’t necessarily have an IG storefront.

TooManyChoices

Rough_Rock
I think you DM Alex on IG, and then someone will get back to you. They don’t necessarily have an IG storefront.
I think that is correct - DM for the post or maybe comment on the post. I sent him an email to the address on his website asking about having a tennis bracelet made, and he responded quickly.

sparklalice

Rough_Rock
Did you ever get an AP bracelet?

Want the sparkliest 4-5 cwt four prong (6.5inch) I can find, looks like Alex Parks and Whiteflash are the best options - shipping to Aus. Former out of stock but seems to have VVS / E-F whereas Whiteflash is VS F/G so keen to hear your experience

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results