shape
carat
color
clarity

Law enforcement vents, and how messed up our system is!?

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
thank you zoe, your thoughts are very much appreciated ::)

Natascha- Oh my goodness, reading your story is giving me chills and made me teared, I'm so sorry that you had endure the hardship with your own father?! I"m so happy that you and your mother are safe now and more importantly alive. I have more hope now in not only the new attorney and also how grateful I am to the other police force that helped my sister.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good heavens what a nightmare!! I'm glad your sister got her son back and I hope the mess of charges gets sorted out quickly. And what happened to your niece and her eyes??

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
packrat|1317340074|3029173 said:
Good heavens what a nightmare!! I'm glad your sister got her son back and I hope the mess of charges gets sorted out quickly. And what happened to your niece and her eyes??
Hey Packy.

my neice has had vision problems, she currently wears glasses and is at a 6 (not sure what that means since I don't wear glasses) six months ago and is now at a 9 . Dr. stated that her eyes are growing abnormally into an 'egg' shaped that with the slightest tap/bump/hit she could lose her sight :(sad

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results