shape
carat
color
clarity

LaurenThepartier...wedding pics for you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
You and your DH are stunning and the whole wedding just looks so fun and elegant (a difficult balance!). Thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures of what appears to be a perfect way to have started off your marriage!

blondie23

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much Kim, Krissie, Dreamgirl, and Kimberly!!!!

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
OMG YOU"RE STUNNING!!! What an amazingly beautiful wedding on an amazing budget!

blondie23

Shiny_Rock
THANK YOU Sabine....your wedding was also STUNNING...and I LOVED your dress and the blue flowers!!!! And Robbie looked beautiful too!

Sha

Ideal_Rock
I love the colours you chose! Especially the purplish colour - what do they call that? It''s really nice.

blondie23

Shiny_Rock
Sha- I actually have no idea what it is called but it''s a pantone ink color (240u). I actually just went to Kinkos and looked at the Pantone ink deck and picked the color I liked the best.

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
WOW you are so creative! Congrats everything looks AMAZING.

Cass

Rough_Rock
OH MY GOODNESS!

Have you ever thought of becoming a wedding planner? lol

Seriously, your wedding looks absolutely beautiful. I bet everyone had a blast. And you looked gorgeous!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It all looks fab!! I love every detail. That''s amazing that you did it on such a budget. You and your husband are a beautiful couple.

blondie23

Shiny_Rock
Thank you pichuchy...your wedding pics were also beautiful!!!!

Thanks Cass!! Thanks for the compliment but I have NO desire to ever become a wedding planner (well unless I got paid ALOT hehe). It was all so much work!!

Thanks bee!

crystalheart1

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Blondie
Thanks for the place card template.. I called KINKOS and asked what color inks I could use.. I want a dark paper for the fall and a silver or white ink and they told me they do not have any light color inks..

They also said I had to use their paper... What did you get for the placecards - as far as the paper and ink.

Sorry to be a pain
Thanks
40.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/21/2008 9:02:37 PM
Author: blondie23
Thanks Lauren!!!!!!! The wedding was SO MUCH fun but I am sooooooo glad that it''s over. It was so much work because I did everything myself to save money. Everytime I would get frustrated or tired, I would always say to David, ''I wanted to elope in St. John'' and he would just laugh at me.

We should try and do a Dallas GTG soon!

And thanks Sarah and Erica!!!!
I''m thinking of trying to put one together for a weekend either before or after Memorial Day . . . if you have a preference for dates, let me know, and I''ll start it off with one of those weekends as a choice!

I''m definitely looking forward to finally meeting you!

Oh, and if you get a moment, stop by my most recent thread - my kitchen was in an HGTV Design blog! Eek!

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous wedding! I LOVE your colors! They just pop! Congratulations!!!

buttercup80

Shiny_Rock
Totally totally totally gorgeous!

ummmmm, can you come help plan my wedding?

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
WOW
30.gif
30.gif
I''m absolutely speechless! I''m going to echo everyone''s comments by saying you and everything else looked GORGEOUS! I''m not easily blown away, but I have to say that everything is just so...STUNNING! I even bookmarked this thread for future reference! You''re obviously creative and have an eye for detail. I love the bright colours and personal touches. Everything looked so elegant and all of that for only 15K - you''re seriously talented
36.gif
Yah for you and DH! Congratulations on your marriage!

blondie23

Shiny_Rock
Sorry it took me so long to reply...anyway, THANK YOU FactFire, Buttercup, and Pocahontas!!!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic photos!!! You looked beautiful and so so happy.

The colors were beautiful. The bouquet, the place setting cards, the table. Everything.

You hair rocked!!! That goofy pic is priceless. I love that type of wedding photo. Great job!!

Congratulations!!
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results