carat
color
clarity

Latest trip to Pearl Paradise

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
NacreLover|1353518643|3312130 said:
Last strand of 2011 colorshifts.
These were so hard to leave behind. I kept picking them up and thinking I want, I want :naughty:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Each card of these Keshi would make TDF tin cup necklaces. Not sure how they will finally be used but their designers will surely come up with something wonderful.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
There is gold, then there is GOLD.

pp18.jpg

pp17.jpg

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Last summer NL asked about a pair of golden ss earrings she had. She wanted to know where hers fell as to color. Well hers turned out were the medium gold. She was not pleased. So she asked me to look at the golden earring pairs and see if there were any really dark gold. Jeremy has spent months looking for gem grade very dark gold ss for a special order. I really love it when he remembers that there is something in his desk. He goes and pulls out the two pairs. My mouth waters and I tell NL she has to have the second pair. They are so dark they are the color of 18Kt gold and match her pendant finding. So I got to really, really got spend lots of NL money. She is going to be a very, very happy girl with these new golden ss earrings.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Jeremy and 4ranchgirl.

crop1.jpg

crop2.jpg

crop3.jpg

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
After 6 hours and lots of pearls later Jeremy is setting my earrings and 2 of my pendants. If you call PP and ask about any of the pearls here make sure you tell them which picture you are looking at so they will know what you are talking about. None of these will be on their web site.

syd

Shiny_Rock
Wow!! Thanks for the beautiful pictures! How did you resist those fireballs?

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
I already have a strand of fireballs. They are my avitar picture. Any of my metallic earrings look good with the strand. My heart really went pitter patter for the keshi. Those were very hard for me to leave behind. I have three Tahitian pendants that I took up with me so I would not get any new one that looked like what I already have. Other wise I would have not been able to resist several other pearls.

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Those goldens are incredible! :love: :love: :love: I would LOVE a tin cup of those. It's on my list.

In know this is a pearl forum, but your ring is so lovely 4RanchGirl. Any chance it is in 'show me the bling' so I can have a better look?
So cool to see your hippocampus enhancer again too!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Jane but no my ring is only on my finger. Center stone is 3 caret and a half caret on each side set in a ballerina setting diamond ring guard all platinum.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
This morning on Pearl Paradise's facebook page. Here are the finished jewelry made with the pearls 4ranchgirl saw on this trip.
Black Friday will be featuring a collection of MONSTER-sized pearls too! These are all around 17 mm

68224_10151142632277006_875483904_n.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I am in love. I really don't need a pearl addiction but I fear it's too late!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much for this report, 4Ranch Girl. What a great time you had, and the photos are so fun to study.

I snagged an Edison this morning from the Black Friday sale. So excited to see this 17.5 mm metallic peacock beauty.

Please post photos of your finished necklaces.

photoedison.jpg

syd

Shiny_Rock
I'm so bummed!!! All the akoya keshi bracelets/necklaces are out of stock already!! :( :( :(

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Syd, Just because they aren't on the site, doesn't mean they don't have to pearls to make you one in "The Vault". Call and ask.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Fly Girl|1353673130|3313239 said:
Thank you so much for this report, 4Ranch Girl. What a great time you had, and the photos are so fun to study.

I snagged an Edison this morning from the Black Friday sale. So excited to see this 17.5 mm metallic peacock beauty.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Congrats Flygirl. If I am on a plane and see someone wearing one... I will know who you are. I can't wait to see mine too.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
NacreLover|1353683194|3313314 said:
Fly Girl|1353673130|3313239 said:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Congrats Flygirl. If I am on a plane and see someone wearing one... I will know who you are. I can't wait to see mine too.
I'll have to remember to wear mine while flying. :))

Yes, without your help and 4Ranch Girl's, I would never have known how much I needed this pearl. :wink2: :cheeky:

Edited to add: Just checked, and only one undrilled Edison left!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1353561111|3312726 said:
Thank you Jane but no my ring is only on my finger. Center stone is 3 caret and a half caret on each side set in a ballerina setting diamond ring guard all platinum.
Thank you for telling me about your ring, it's lovely. Perhaps you could drape some pearls over your left hand and take a picture? Pretty please? :))

Flygirl, I can't wait to see that beautiful new pearl!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't emphasize enough what a huge treat it is to get a peek inside the PP vault! I doubt I'll ever be able to make it there myself, so thank you 4Ranch Girl for putting together this thread! Like Fly Girl, I would never have known about the Edison pearls otherwise. I bought 2 of them at today's black Friday sale, with the "intention" of keeping the one I like best.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
I will tell you having 4ranchgirl as your pal can get you into real trouble.
Here we are trying to decide what to wear to the ruckus.

Here we are after we went shopping.

lne1.png

lne2.jpg

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh NacreLover you naughty girl :naughty: you arn't suposed to show our faces. :lol:

I seem to go to PP about 3 times a year. For my birthay in the spring, the Ruckus in the summer and my xmas present in the Oct/Nov time frame. I have so much fun there and I have gotten to know the staff of PP too. I just have never posted pictures of my trips there before but with NL help I can continue to do that. I would be more than happy to go and visit if there is something special to see in the future.

syd

Shiny_Rock
Thanks to 4Ranchgirl and Nacrelover's enabling I'm getting 2 pairs of fireball/flameball earrings from PP... they're the top two pairs in 4Ranchgirl's picture, one pink and one peach. Can't wait to see them!!!!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
syd|1353964686|3315918 said:
Thanks to 4Ranchgirl and Nacrelover's enabling I'm getting 2 pairs of fireball/flameball earrings from PP... they're the top two pairs in 4Ranchgirl's picture, one pink and one peach. Can't wait to see them!!!!
Awesome choice. I was eyeing that pink pair as well. Please post photos when they arrive.

It's looking like we will need to send Lucy and Ethel back to PP regularly to post photos for the rest of us. We won't know that we need these pretties otherwise!

lucyandethelwithornaments.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Syd. I can't wait to see them here on the forum. Please post a photo and give a reivew of your pretty fireball earrings.
4ranchgirl is Lucy and I go right along with her ideas. We are trouble I tell you.... :devil:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a beauty shot of my new pendant from Pearl Paradise. It is one of the "Edisons".

_2076.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
My Edison Pendant is ready! Thank you 4 ranch girl and Jeremy Shepherd for selecting such a beautiful pearl for my collection. I am so excited to get it home and wear this unusual beauty.

edison.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Here are the Metallic 9.5mm freshwater earrings hung with romance settings from Pearl Paradise. I just love the luster, orient and soapbubble effect these pearls exibit.

metallic_earrings.jpg

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous pearls! All of them. You managed to get larger white metallics. Lucky you :)

BTW why are those large fresh water pearls called Edison pearls?

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pendants and earrings!! :appl: :appl:

Thanks to the photos I'm also getting fireball earrings. Mine are the top pair in this photo and I'm having them made with rose gold findings. =)

_2079.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
pinkjewel|1354133366|3317615 said:
Beautiful pendants and earrings!! :appl: :appl:

Thanks to the photos I'm also getting fireball earrings. Mine are the top pair in this photo and I'm having them made with rose gold findings. =)
Beautiful, pinkjewel. Do you have the size of the fireballs? What earring style are you using?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results