shape
carat
color
clarity

LAST TIME.. I promise!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

superstumped

Rough_Rock
Pricescopers,

I apologize if this post is confusing, I spent a good bit of time trying to lay this out in an easy-to-read (and understand) format. This is basically a comparison of two Beverly K settings, item 98PP1 (which is the one I am planning on getting at this point..) and item 108PP1. Just wanted to ask a couple of questions about them, and see if anyone is able to help me out. I know you're not Beverly K professionals, but you certainly know more than I do!

Item 98PP1 - .22ctw in the setting. From the picture I see pave on the top and sides of the halo, and also pave on the shank and also underneath the halo on the "bridge" area.. not sure what that is actually called. Can anyone see to confirm that there is in fact pave on the shank and on the "bridge area" underneath the halo itself? I have been staring at this setting but my eyes are starting to play tricks on me. If there is pave on the shank, how far down does it extend? It states that this setting can accommodate only asscher.

Item 108PP1 - .22ctw in the setting. In the description it states that there is pave on the top and sides of the halo, and also on the shank. I see all of this pave. It states that this setting can be made to accommodate any shape center.

My question is this.. What are the differences in these two settings? Since they are the same price, can both accommodate the center stone shape I am interested in, and look very similar, I'd just like to do a little comparison. I haven't been able to find these settings anywhere else online, and Beverly K's actual website will not load on my computer for some reason. I tried to figure this out on my own before I came bothering you with it.
39.gif

I guess what I'm saying is, they have the same carat weight, but the 98PP1 seems to have a lot MORE pave. Could that be because the stones on the 98PP1 are smaller? That might account for them being the same price? Or maybe I'm just seeing pave where there actually isn't any. I've stared at them for so long I can't even tell whats diamonds and what's metal anymore. I know it's hard to tell from the pictures how far down the shank that the pave extends, but I was hoping someone with a better eye than me could see something I don't. To me, it looks like they BOTH have pave at least 3/4 of the way down.

I was planning on asking Julian at Pearlman's this through an email, but I wanted to throw this out there and see if anyone could save me from bothering him again. If it's something someone could look at at answer for me, that'd be great. If not, I'll throw this over to Julian.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bother Julian. Really. Best route. He won''t mind. Trust me. The rest of us can only make educated guesses.
2.gif

superstumped

Rough_Rock
I thought as much. Just wanted to put it out there in case someone actually had this particular setting.

Thanks though! I feel better about asking Julian now.

I can just say Gypsy made me do it
2.gif

Just kidding
1.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
No you can. Julian knows me well. I bugged him for months about wedding bands before I bought ours from them. Then I called him up in a rush for our groomsmen gifts. He knows me well.
2.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
this is a GORGEOUS setting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results