shape
carat
color
clarity

Last option-----Sorry, hard time insert

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
This is the last one with all three rings

last oneS.JPG

sorry, woobug - I''m confused.

Where are the other photos? Are you trying to decide between some rings?

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
So sorry. I had to post them seperate. I have them in a row on post. 1st, 2nd, and final

Ah - I think I understand. Are you asking us if you should have the three rings made into one ring?

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Yes, I need some advice if the two or three bands look best and should I solder them together...

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I''m confused about your question asking if you can mix white gold bands with your yellow gold e-ring. And yet the bands you are showing here are yellow gold, right? Would you add more bands? If you have these yellow gold ones soldered on, will you do that instead of getting white gold bands?

Did you know that you can hit "reply" to yourself and then post all your pictures on one thread? It''s easier for people to follow that way.

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
I wouldn''t solder them together. I think the engagement ring looks great all by itself with no bands around it. If you leave the bands separate then you can choose whichever way suits you that day!!

I''m with pearcrazy.

I once had a ring that was kind of similar to yours, and I made them into one ring. But on warm days, my fingers would swell up and I was very uncomfortable due to the thickness of the bands. I wish I''d left them as individual rings, so I had options on those days. (Same thing would happen when I ate salty food.)

Smiles, Mary

PS - getting used to the photo posting system here can take a while! I totally understand!

And I forgot to mention - your rings are beautiful and they look so pretty on your hand!!!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for your patients.... I am learning. My husband bought me the main ring for Christmas and I wanted the two rings on either side but could decide on yellow or white gold. He bought the yellow and told me if I wanted to do the white I could exchange them. I have been married 21 years so I want a really nice look so I was asking for some good advice. I love them but I keep being told to solder them. I am just confused and needed some input :)

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I also forgot to add that I love your rings! Here is the picture with one band:

ring2S.JPG

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
I meant patience :) ........................bad morning

oh my gosh, Rhonda. I am THE worst at spelling. No worries.

Very sweet of your hubby to get these for you!!!! LOVE them. I''d stick with all yellow gold, but that''s just my taste. I think either would be devine!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
And here is your ring without the wedding bands. It''s gorgeous by itself!

MVC-002S.JPG

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
You are great!!! You have been so helpful! I think I will stick with the gold and leave them unsoldered :) THANKYOU

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
Your rings are gorgeous! I definitely vote for unsoldered, and I think it looks best either solo or with both. Beautiful, unique design.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Woo, I am so excited with your ideas. thank you

NyssaLynne

Shiny_Rock
I would not solder them. I once had a wedding set soldered and they didn''t line them up quite right, so I would always notice they were a bit crooked even though nobody else could tell. There were also times I wanted to wear them separate and could not. Because I was told I should have it done is why I did it. Young and uninformed, what did I know about it then?

BLINGQUEEN

Shiny_Rock
6.gif
WOW!!!Love the look of 3 rings but I agree, leave them seperate. More variety.

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
This is just my own personal taste speaking, but I like the ring by itself. Your main stone seems to show better that way.

It also is a nice option as others have said very well, to add the other rings when you want to and be able to not wear them when you want to.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results