shape
carat
color
clarity

Last minute tips

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi all!
35.gif

We''re in the home stretch and although we''re not leaving for the wedding until Thursday, I''ve begun to pack already. I know I''m packing way too much but it all fit into our new suitcase, so that''s good. I''m not sure what suitase my FI will use since I''m taking up all the room, but we''ll figure that out when he gets around to packing.

For those who just got married (yay!) is there anything you forgot to bring but wish you had or is there anything you brought that you wish you hadn''t? We''re only going to Maine (a little over an hour away), so shopping won''t be a big deal if needed.

Thanks!

julabean

Shiny_Rock
When I was packing for our wedding in Las Vegas, I concentrated so much on what I was wearing, what shoes I was taking, etc. etc., I forgot to throw in a few extra purses! There I was at our rehearsal dinner, cute as a button, and still lugging my HUGE yellow purse. So...if you are a handbag person like me, don''t forget them!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results