shape
carat
color
clarity

Last minute birthday gift help requested, Amethyst Jewelry.

furs

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

I am looking for a 30th birthday gift for my wife and frankly I am running out of time. I would like to get something with Amethyst to commemorate her 30th birthday. I am thinking about either a pendant or a pair of earnings. I am looking for something less than $400, even $100 piece is fine if it's nice.

He is the kicker, I need it in hand by this Saturday. Any suggestions? I will obviously start looking at local jewelers now, but I just wanted to reach out to you experts as I get a late start to my search.

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Furs, after you check with local jewelers and report what you find, tell us more about what type jewlry your wife likes.. Say for example does she wear silver or gold or both? Does she like modern or antique? If earrings say, does she like stud or dangle? Would she like just amethyst or with some other gemstone? I think amazon offers expedited shipping.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just did a quick spin on a few of my favorited Etsy shops to see what they might have, and came up pretty empty. Others might have some options though.

Alternatively, might you consider buying her a nice loose amethyst that you can present to her on her birthday with the plan to let HER choose the pendant setting afterward to make a pendant? Just a thought since time is of the essence, and she may enjoy or appreciate having some input to the setting (I know I would!).

Good luck! :wavey:

furs

Rough_Rock
I'm thinking Dangle earrings. Most likely silver. Does anyone have any suggestions on Amethyst? It seems to be relatively in expensive, any tips or tricks when looking at stones?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results