shape
carat
color
clarity

Last 5 lbs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SapphireLover

Brilliant_Rock
Fab news on reaching goal! Bad news on it being on the bust! Its such a shame you can''t just tell the weight to magically disappear from your thighs/ tummy/ whatever and tell it to leave your boobs alone!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/10/2009 7:01:44 AM
Author: SapphireLover
Fab news on reaching goal! Bad news on it being on the bust! Its such a shame you can''t just tell the weight to magically disappear from your thighs/ tummy/ whatever and tell it to leave your boobs alone!

Hehe...well there is a magical way to do that...liposuction..
3.gif
JK
Yeah, I''m not busty to begin with, so I''m a little sad when my "girls" start to shrink.

Hehe, and I already have bra pads sewn in!

I tried on my dress the other day for fun, which I shouldn''t have done because now there are small wrinkles in it. Silk is a lovely fabric, but so high maintenance!! Sigh...I''d press it but I know it''ll just accumulate more wrinkles in transport. Hopefully the wrinkles will "fall out" if I put it in a room with a hot shower the day before the wedding.

Here''s to hoping I don''t "fall out" of my dress when i get married.

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock
Still battling those last 5 pounds myself... Since April... Sigh. I have to admit that I have been slacking (missed the gym 2 weeks in a row). So I know what I''m doing wrong. Off to the gym tomorrow!
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results