shape
carat
color
clarity

Laser ID''s

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cor

Rough_Rock
The setting I had made should be done any day now so its getting close for me to try and finally pick out the center stone.

I''m contemplating if a laser ID is something that I want to do.

I have no idea about cost of having this done or if there would be a premium on a stone with a laser id aleady. This would be for a round brilliant btw.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
I have one and value it.

Oddly, though, they''ve gone from being a premium feature (old days, unique with Lazare) to almost being the opposite...coming automatically with GIA non-premium certs, typical of some smaller than 1 carat. So, better certs at least from GIA strategically don''t come with them. Reasoning...I forget.

A good appraiser should be able to have this added for you (by having an after seller done on your behalf for less than $50 and maybe $20), if the vendor cannot do it themselves.

If it were me, and it did not come already....I might factor it slightly into the decision process, for the hassle of getting it, but based on the low financial premium to add it, I hope I wouldn''t weight it too much. AGS may routinely add it, not sure.

the other Jake

Shiny_Rock
all white flash ACA come with a laser ID. I attached mine for you to see...

Inscription_1__63x.jpg

cor

Rough_Rock
Thats on the girdle correct?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results