shape
carat
color
clarity

Laser Drill Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Leanne

Shiny_Rock
I have a 1 carat diamond & I'm interested in getting a carbon spot drilled out. In 1997 it was appraised by a GG for $3,500. He said that it was an I1, H in color. Polish & Cut poor & that it had a thick girdle. This rating dissapointed me & ever since, I haven't liked it as much. Does anyone know of someone who is experienced in laser drilling that I can talk to? I live in Cheyenne, WY & could drive to Denver if needed. I am toying with getting a bigger stone with at least a S1 & F color but if the laser drilling will lighten my stone some, I'd be happy with it. Any suggestions welcomed! Thanks!

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Not every black spotted diamond can be improved with drilling and bleaching processes. If you'd want to send the stone to me, I'd have a processor examine the diamond to see what might be done and what improvement, if any, one might expect.

We would then quote you on the services required without any obligation other than shipping expenses incurred.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results