shape
carat
color
clarity

Large Pear-Drop Green Amethyst Jackets

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are my large green amethyst earring jackets. I love them. The cut makes them sparkle and the color is really hard to capture in photos. It's a cool seafoam green, not too pale. They're quite large so I don't wear them everyday, but I feel blingy when I do. In these photos I've paired them with my silver Tiffany two-Carat studs, but I also wear them with diamond studs and pearl studs. The setting is sterling silver. Enjoy!

_30652.jpg

_30654.jpg

ccc.jpg

_30655.jpg

Very pretty! They look great on with the studs too!

Lovely!

OOOOOOOOO!!!!!

^^^^^^^^

What she said!!!

OOOOH!! very nice!

Those look fantastic on you!!!! :love: :appl: :love:

Thank you everyone! Taking ear shots is so difficult but you've inspired me to take some with my diamonds studs. I think the pictures are small after my cropping, but let's see how they post...here goes:

The real-life color is very close to the last two shots, and is not much like the first shot.

I'm wearing the jacket attached behind the ear. I think you're supposed to wear it attached at the front, but if I do that then there's quite a lot of chain visible. I think it looks better with much of the chain hidden, and I don't think it screams a "back to front" look!

_30678.jpg

_30679.jpg

hhh.jpg

Very cool jackets, and yes, very blingy! They look great on you.

May I ask: who made these for you? (or where did you find them, if that's the case?)

These look pretty with the diamond studs as well. The jackets do look nice attached from the back. I love the versatile jewelry you find!

These look beautiful too. Especially with pretty diamond studs for fancy occations.

KaeKae|1432939441|3882821 said:
Very cool jackets, and yes, very blingy! They look great on you.

May I ask: who made these for you? (or where did you find them, if that's the case?)

Hi KaeKae, thanks for the compliment! I ordered them from a company named Heavenly Necklaces, which I read about on the royal style blogs because some royals and other celebrities wear their items. Mostly it's very convincing fake jewelry but they have a Real Gems section, set in sterling silver.

Here's the website: www.heavenlynecklaces.com

Here's the item. I just ordered the jackets, as being a Pricescoper I do have my own diamond studs! The jackets are sold out but they might get more, you never know: http://www.heavenlynecklaces.com/p/8540555/special-offer-briolette-detachable-gemstone-earrings-.html

Thanks Victoria and Rockingruby!

Gorgeous! I love the size- blingy indeed! :appl: :appl:
I also love how versatile they are depending on the studs that you choose to wear.

Wow, those are really pretty, they look beautiful on you!! :love: :appl:

Thanks for the links, Jambalaya, Bookmarked for some fun later! :shhh:

Wow...they look great & are perfect length. =)

Judy

Thank you Judy! :wavey:

Love the size and they look perfect on you!

You are perfectly on trend with the reverse earring look! I saw at least two women in the street today who had reverse pearl earrings, a la Dior Tribal double-pearl earrings. :appl:

They look beautiful on you! :love:
I love earrings with presence and these certainly have that. Enjoy!

Thank you so much, Crystal24k, Missy, Junebug, mochiko, and kathley! :wavey:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP