shape
carat
color
clarity

Lapis Lazuli Drop Earrings from Desertrose Gems !

reirei

Shiny_Rock
I've been stalking desertrose_gems' instagram for the past week or so. She made this post about lapis lazuli and I was sad when I saw they were quickly marked sold!

Look at that celestial blue!
lapis_luzuli.jpg

Luckily, she posted again this morning with a suit of new stones from Afghanistan <3 Hooray!

unnamed (2).jpg unnamed (1).jpg

I managed the nab the top pair, the long ones with the teardrop shape.
They're 23cts & 34x14mm

Which ones would you pick?
I'm going to get them set like this but in white metal setting instead (I rarely ever wear yellow gold and am allergic to nickel).
Here's some inspiration photos.
What do you think? Is there another setting you would recommend?

I'm so excited!

unnamed (5).jpg unnamed (4).jpg

Last edited:

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
These are lovely, thanks for posting. I'd also pick the top pair but I'd set them as a type of bypass bangle in silver. But since top pair are gone (congrats) I'd take the bottom three round ones and also set them in a bangle.

reirei

Shiny_Rock
These are lovely, thanks for posting. I'd also pick the top pair but I'd set them as a type of bypass bangle in silver. But since top pair are gone (congrats) I'd take the bottom three round ones and also set them in a bangle.

Thank you @Tartansparkles !
The bypass bangle is such a great idea - . I’m definitely going to add it to my list of projects.

Desertrose just posted a rare lapis lazuli in her stories that is not for sale! It’s so so amazing so so I will post it here for you to admire.

B75D8F2E-11BC-4FB9-9CB8-F677C312AD3D.png

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results