shape
carat
color
clarity

lap top/ computer help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Hello everyone: My question is related to computers ( sorry )You guys have been so very helpful so perhaps anyone knows the www that deals with lap tops / computer promblens / issues? thanks so much

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
post the ? and i will help in the am if some else dont first.
Im a tech/networks guy and can help.

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
http://www.notebookreview.com/deals/

www.fatwallet.com

www.cnet.com

???

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
many thanks,I am preparing to post some pic and have no clue on how to do that? Also just got new ( open box sale ) lap top Mac and some of the letter as I read or write look as they are faded away? Hard to read its as someone spilled water on ink hope you know what I mean? Is this normal or perhaps I should take the mac back and get a new one? I have not used laps so have no idea.Its not even a week old and I m not sure? Perhaps you will be able to see on this post what I mean.
Ps: h a y after your procedure? HOpe all is ok thanks so much for your help.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
many thanks will check it out..

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
if your looking at it strait on and it fades the backlight or backplane is broke.
its an expensive fix

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks looks like I shall take it back as I just got it few days ago , was open box sale , so who knows what happened to it
B4? TAke care..thanks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results