shape
carat
color
clarity

lap top/ computer help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Hello everyone: My question is related to computers ( sorry )You guys have been so very helpful so perhaps anyone knows the www that deals with lap tops / computer promblens / issues? thanks so much

post the ? and i will help in the am if some else dont first.
Im a tech/networks guy and can help.

http://www.notebookreview.com/deals/

www.fatwallet.com

www.cnet.com

???

many thanks,I am preparing to post some pic and have no clue on how to do that? Also just got new ( open box sale ) lap top Mac and some of the letter as I read or write look as they are faded away? Hard to read its as someone spilled water on ink hope you know what I mean? Is this normal or perhaps I should take the mac back and get a new one? I have not used laps so have no idea.Its not even a week old and I m not sure? Perhaps you will be able to see on this post what I mean.
Ps: h a y after your procedure? HOpe all is ok thanks so much for your help.

many thanks will check it out..

if your looking at it strait on and it fades the backlight or backplane is broke.
its an expensive fix

Thanks looks like I shall take it back as I just got it few days ago , was open box sale , so who knows what happened to it
B4? TAke care..thanks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP