shape
carat
color
clarity

Laides, I need your help please

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
the ring is fabulous - she will love it! good luck with the proposal :)

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
the proposal sounds great! I wish my girl had a vice like cupcakes-- that is so cute!!!

yeah, I would definitely tell her about the mini-vaca. I personally love having something to look forward to. I don''t think "tickets to a show" sound like "she''s going to propose" warning bells, so I totally think she will be surprised!

And I think proposing in private is perfect-- I''ll be doing the same thing :)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You sound really sweet
1.gif
I''m sorry salespeople gave you the cold shoulder, how appallingly rude
38.gif

The ring is beautiful!! I wouldn''t worry about it a second more - you chose a beautiful stone in a beautiful setting with her in mind, and she''ll adore it because it''s hers and you''re giving it to her with love.

damons

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone. The fact that you all seem to like the ring makes me feel much better.

I will be calling the jeweler tomorrow to make sure everything is ready to go. They are supposed to ship it overnight, and I will definitely post additional pictures when I have it.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Your proposal sounds very romantic and you put a lot of thought into it. I think if she described her dream ring as a 6 prong solitaire then she'll love the one you got her (which is beautiful). Like others said if she wants she can change it down the road. Also I'm sorry salespeople were so rude.

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
I love your proposal idea, too! It''s very personal and tailored to your GF. It''s great that you seem to know exactly what she would want. Over-the-top, public stuff is definitely not for everyone (not for me, for sure!). I think a private, meaningful proposal is the most romantic of all!

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that is my dream proposal! I love Joel McHale, I love cupcakes, and I love that ring... propose to me! Lol j/k but I seriously do love all of those things so I know she''ll absolutely be blown away by that proposal. It sounds perfect, what a lucky girl. Congratulations!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think your proposal sounds perfect.. Love all of it. I am a Philly girl love the Borgota... And Joe from the Soup on E!! He''s got a great stand up show from what I hear. You''re in for a treat!!!

The cupcakes are such a great touch. You''ll have to tell us the name of the bakery...

The ring is gorgoeus, she''ll be thrilled.

Please come back and let us know how it goes... So FUN!!!!

brazen_irish_hussy

Ideal_Rock
It will be perfect.
My DH proposed to me at the castle that I was named after in Ireland. Was it special and picture perfect? Of course! But what made it special was that he knew me so well, and cared so much, as to do that for me. It doesn''t matter if it is in a hotel room if that is what you know she likes. I am not as partial to cupcakes, but that is a very sweet proposal that I know she will love.

On a selfish note. I am sorry the people in the stores were not kind to you, but I am kind of glad to because I like reading your posts and you would not have been here otherwise.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE cupcakes and think your proposal idea is very sweet and perfect for her!

I just read the part about the salespeople - I think (hope!) that people like that will become much more of a minority in the future, but I''m sorry you have to deal with that crap now
7.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the ring - best of luck!

damons

Shiny_Rock
You girls are the best!! I was so nervous, but I can honestly say that I am feeling much better about the ring and the proposal plans. I was expecting the ring to be delivered today, but according to the FedEx website, it is at my local FedEx and due to be delivered tomorrow. Maybe they will surprise me and deliver it today. If not, I guess I can wait one more day.

Kaleigh...the name of the bakery is Brown Betty''s

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results