shape
carat
color
clarity

Ladies would you accept this???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

desire2win

Rough_Rock
I''m thinking of buying this ring for my "girl"! She has mentioned more then once that she wants a princess cut set in white gold! What do you think??? Is this acceptable? If not, what are some suggestions!?!

princess cut.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Verrry pretty and classic!!
1.gif
Are you buying the entire ring somewhere or doing it piecemeal and finding a loose stone then a setting?

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
Not only is it acceptable, but that seems to be exactly what she asked for. Good sleuthing Sherlock!

Charmed

Shiny_Rock
ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!! I absolutely adore princess cut diamonds! She will be thrilled!!!! Have you found the loose stone??? Good luck!

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Classic and Elegant! No way to go wrong with this one.

Luved the corner shaped prongs too. Great protection for the diamond!

I am curious too. Are you going to find the diamond seperate and then the set? Or do you have a particular vendor with the stone and set?

GOOD LUCK to you and your intended!
10.gif
9.gif
10.gif

desire2win

Rough_Rock
To answer your question as to wether or not I am buying it as ne or in pieces I dont know!!! Should I buy them seperately!?!?!? Like you might have noticed I'm new at this and very nervous! Why wouldnt I but the stone and the setting from the same place.....obviously if they deal in only diamonds then I can see why I would need to find the setting elsewhere, but if not....should I still look somewhere else?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Actually what I meant was are you going to buy the stone loose then have it set. Doing this lets you get a higher quality of stone than may already be otherwise set at a retail jewelers or a mall jeweler. You can pre-select the stone and then most likely work with the vendor to secure the setting you want...or if they don't have it, go elsewhere. You have a few options if you don't just want to buy a pre-set ring with a stone already in it. Also then you can scrutinize your stone vs when its preset, sometimes you end up with flaws hidden under the prongs, etc. But if you want simplicity, find a good jeweler and check out their pre-set stuff. Just not a mall jeweler
15.gif
and be sure to get certification and an independent appraisal when all is said and done.

2.gif

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
If princess in white gold is what she wants than this seems perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results