shape
carat
color
clarity

Ladies, its about time to ...

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Find a new List Keeper...because i am ENGAGED!!!!!

I am so excited, and have been dying to let all you ladies know, but you are the first of my friends to find out. C totally surpised me on this one. We celebrated our Christmas, on Christmas Eve, by opening gifts and just being with each other. Well C, had open all of my gifts expect for one BIG one. I wish i would have gotten a picture of the box, but it was big enough for a stand up blender. Well i thought he had got me that, by when i finally unwrapped the box, a medium sized box was it there. After unwrapping that one, a smaller white box was in it, and inside that box was my ring. C sat back and watched me unwrap the box for 5 minutes, with a huge grin on his face. He told me, he loved me, and would i marry him in time, we both at time point in time, want a long engagement, since i am finishing school, and he wanted me to have my ring. I couldnt stop lauging and saying yes, and i love you. It was perfect, it was just him, and I, and our dogs on the couch my our christmas tree. He is so proud of the ring, he keeps askingw hat everyone thinks, and i cant stop grinning from ear to ear. I didnt know it would feel like that, while opening the ring box, but it was the best feeling in the world. So Ladies, its time to find a new List Keeper, because i am happy to say, it is time to remove me off the list.

I dont know the stats on the ring, but here is what he has told me

Center Stone: Heart Shaped 1.25-1.50 Carat, F color, VSI Clarity
Side Stone total weight: .50 Carat, G-H Color, VVS2 clarity

RingandCake 045.JPG

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!!! I'm so excited for you and so glad that the extra magic of being list keeper worked for you! Your ring is absolutely gorgeous too!!! :D

I would like to nominate 4ever to be list keeper. She is very active on the boards, has been here a while and I know she is hoping for a proposal very soon. Maybe the magic of being list keeper will work for her too!

ETA: Thank you for being such a great list keeper and I'm sure whoever is next will be so happy to take your name off the list!

Glitz

Shiny_Rock
I'm sooo happy for you :appl:

As if you said you were 99.99999% sure it WASN'T going to happen lol! I'm so glad it happened for you, and the proposal sounded totally romantic. I love the heart shaped stone, it's just beautiful. Best of luck for you and your fiance.

Seattle SC

Shiny_Rock
Yay! After reading about how you were so sure that you weren't going to be engaged for a while, this is wonderful to hear! Many congrats and enjoy your engagement!

wakingdreams53

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Jessie!!!
At first I thought that was what this was going to be about, but it didn't click until I read that you're engaged!!
You've done a great job as list keeper :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Jessie!! I'm so excited for you. You've been a wonderful listkeeper and I certainly hope you'll pop in from time to time to regale us with tales from engagement land.

kagordo4

Shiny_Rock
I just clapped when I read this. This wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't sitting in the CoM's library. opps : )

Yay yay Yay! I loooooove this ring on you, the yellow gold, the heart, everything!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for being an awesome LK!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Ahhhhhhh :appl: :wavey: :appl: congratulations, love love love the :love: ring!! im very happy for you, thanks for being a great listkeeper....

ok now im going back to actually read your post :bigsmile:

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
oh such a sweet proposal too!

Congrats again, cant wait for lots of pics of that gorgeous ring :love:

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
oh such a sweet proposal too!

Congrats again, cant wait for lots of pics of that gorgeous ring :love:

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
JESSIE!

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

It's beautiful! I'm SO HAPPY FOR YOU! I know you were a little down because you thought you were going to have to wait and you got engaged instead! How awesome is that! Congrats!

So how do you pick a new list keeper?

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement! Great planning on your fiance's (!!) part and I love the heart shaped center stone.

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Omg!!!! I am so happy for you!!!! When I read your title... I was holding my breath!!!! OMG!!!! Heart diamond. Soooooo nice!!!! I am so happy for you!!! :love: HUGSSSSSS!!!

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
YAY!!!!! Congrats, what a wonderful story. I know of a friend that received her gift the same way (box inside of box inside of box).

Your ring is beautiful, congratulations again !!!!!!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
WOOOHOOO! I'm so excited for you! Congrats, what a gorgeous ring :love:

A

Anonymous

YAY!!! Your ring is beautiful and the proposal was adorable! Congratulations! :D

AdanaEsq

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! I can't believe he surprised you so soon!

rialaine

Shiny_Rock
Love your ring!!! Its so pretty! And the proposal is so sweet! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all ladies. I love it, and i love this board, it helped me so much in my time of waiting. He did a good job. :D

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
O, and ill have more pictures tommorow, i need some good light.

PrincessNatalie

Shiny_Rock
Awwwww Jessie I am so happy for you! Thanks for all your support through the past couple of months, see you in BWW in a couple of weeks (I hope lol)

Can't wait to see more pictures of that baby, its georgeous!

xo Nat

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
okay, here another picture, ill get some good ones tommorow

RingandCake 040.JPG

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Yay! Congratulations Jessie702! :appl: :bigsmile: :appl:

Your ring is gorgeous - nothing more fitting than a heart-shaped diamond for an engagement. :love:

I'm glad your fiance was able to prepare such a delightful surprse for you. More pics please!!!

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
Haha, congrats!! I had a feeling there might be a little fibbing involved when you were told the ring was going to be more money and he "couldn't get it right now" :D

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
maebelle|1293598321|2808623 said:
Haha, congrats!! I had a feeling there might be a little fibbing involved when you were told the ring was going to be more money and he "couldn't get it right now" :D

Maebelle, i actually believed him, and was feeling really sad, but could totally understand

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Jessie702|1293563468|2808047 said:
Find a new List Keeper...because i am ENGAGED!!!!!

I am so excited, and have been dying to let all you ladies know, but you are the first of my friends to find out. C totally surpised me on this one. We celebrated our Christmas, on Christmas Eve, by opening gifts and just being with each other. Well C, had open all of my gifts expect for one BIG one. I wish i would have gotten a picture of the box, but it was big enough for a stand up blender. Well i thought he had got me that, by when i finally unwrapped the box, a medium sized box was it there. After unwrapping that one, a smaller white box was in it, and inside that box was my ring. C sat back and watched me unwrap the box for 5 minutes, with a huge grin on his face. He told me, he loved me, and would i marry him in time, we both at time point in time, want a long engagement, since i am finishing school, and he wanted me to have my ring. I couldnt stop lauging and saying yes, and i love you. It was perfect, it was just him, and I, and our dogs on the couch my our christmas tree. He is so proud of the ring, he keeps askingw hat everyone thinks, and i cant stop grinning from ear to ear. I didnt know it would feel like that, while opening the ring box, but it was the best feeling in the world. So Ladies, its time to find a new List Keeper, because i am happy to say, it is time to remove me off the list.

I dont know the stats on the ring, but here is what he has told me

Center Stone: Heart Shaped 1.25-1.50 Carat, F color, VSI Clarity
Side Stone total weight: .50 Carat, G-H Color, VVS2 clarity

Congratulations, sounds like a wonderful proposal!!!!!

Love that ring! Looks fantastic on your finger :love:

bebe0912

Rough_Rock
YAAAAY! Congrats, Jessie!!!

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Wow this has been a REALLY good LIW Christmas!

Congrats Jessie! And thanks for been such a great listkeeper and active LIW- don't you leave us now you've got the rock ;))

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
4ever|1293600991|2808669 said:
Wow this has been a REALLY good LIW Christmas!

Congrats Jessie! And thanks for been such a great listkeeper and active LIW- don't you leave us now you've got the rock ;))

Im not going anywhere, i have such great friends here...lol

FuturePsyD

Shiny_Rock
Yay!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :appl:

How exciting for you, especially since you were so caught off guard and were not expecting a holiday proposal! So happy for you!

Your ring is just beautiful and so romantic with the heart shaped stone. :love: Please tell your FIANCE he did a wonderful job on both the proposal and the ring!

Thanks for being such a great list keeper!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results