shape
carat
color
clarity

*****.****.***.**.*Ladies in Waiting List*.**.***.****.*****

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Re: *****.****.***.**.*Ladies in Waiting List*.**.***.****.*

Welcome totallyfree and SouthernSunset (what a sweet, romantic name btw!) to our little corner of PS!

1 lktx
2 pandabee
3 LoveLikeCrazy
4 MBKRH
5 Lady5
6 starrylight
7 vip0802
8 Jumpin_Jacks
9 rochelle
10 Daisycakes326
11 Stephny691
12 Pittsburghlicious
13 zarla
14 little_birdie
15 Julysnight
16 Olympias
17 Ms_A
18 Mickeylover
19 Miss-Serendipity
20 AprilMay
21 glitzandglamour
22 totallyfree
23 SouthernSunset

EEEEE Christmas is so soon. I know lots of ladies' SOs have the rings...mine included. Let's get some ladies off the list!!!!!

So much dust!!!!! :halo: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :appl:

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock

I am engaged!!! I will post details and pics once we get back home from vacation. Lucky #7 signing off and dust to all you lovely ladies!

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock

Congrats VIP!

Julysnight

Rough_Rock

More, more holiday proposals! :twirl: :love:

ndc923

Rough_Rock

Congratulations vip!!!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock

Congrats to vip0802 on a very well deserved proposal! Madame LK is also signing off!! As is Daisycakes326! What a great holiday season...but now we need a new LK! Who is up for the task? :wavey:

1 lktx
2 LoveLikeCrazy
3 MBKRH
4 Lady5
5 starrylight
6 Jumpin_Jacks
7 rochelle
8 Stephny691
9 Pittsburghlicious
10 zarla
11 little_birdie
12 Julysnight
13 Olympias
14 Ms_A
15 Mickeylover
16 Miss-Serendipity
17 AprilMay
18 glitzandglamour
19 totallyfree
20 SouthernSunset

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock

Lktx or LLC

SgrPlum12

Rough_Rock

Hi all! I've recently been posting on this site (RockyTalky) and found it while doing some diamond research. I've been a lady in waiting for almost 4 years!! Our anniversary is in February. I think this is the right place for me! :wavey: I really hope not for too much longer though, although you all seem like nice girls! :cheeky:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock

MBKRH|1388418088|3583020 said:
Lktx or LLC

I second lktx or LLC! MBKRH I think you would make a good list keeper as well. Any of you ladies up for the task?

SgrPlum12|1388847962|3586158 said:
Hi all! I've recently been posting on this site (RockyTalky) and found it while doing some diamond research. I've been a lady in waiting for almost 4 years!! Our anniversary is in February. I think this is the right place for me! :wavey: I really hope not for too much longer though, although you all seem like nice girls! :cheeky:

Welcome SgrPlum12! I'll make sure to have the new LK add you to the list :wavey: dust that you'll get it for your anniversary!

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks but im no closer to getting engaged than I was a year ago. Maybe on the next run.
hopefully one of those two will chime in!

SgrPlum12

Rough_Rock

Thanks pandabee! Congrats on your engagement!!! :)

JTRR22

Rough_Rock

Please add me to the list! Hopefully I'll be engaged soon, we have already started looking at rings!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock

Add me too. I have not been sure if I wanted to fess up and be on the list of not. If darling b/f found me on here he would tease me pretty good. We've been talking about getting married for a while. April 1, we will have been dating a year. He said it would probably be spring until he proposes. He/we like/love the AVC's at GoG...so every once in a while I go on there and look at them, longingly.... come to momma, shiny rock (in a plain shank Tacori 2620 please).
They say if you're bad, you get a lump of coal for Christmas. Can I have a pretty lump of carbon...?

BlondeAries

Rough_Rock

Hi there! I just noticed the LIW forum :wavey: Have been following PSers during the research process of finding the *perfect* ring, and my BF and I just purchased one Tuesday night from JA :D :D ....BUT we are not officially engaged yet. So let's hope it's a short stay on the LIW list, but I'd love to be added. Thanks!!

sparkle45

Shiny_Rock

Congrats Blondie! .88 Looks huMONGO on your tiny finger! I wear the same ring size, so that's nice to know! You and your fiance are a beautiful couple! :appl:

BlondeAries

Rough_Rock

AprilMay|1399259906|3666350 said:
Congrats Blondie! .88 Looks huMONGO on your tiny finger! I wear the same ring size, so that's nice to know! You and your fiance are a beautiful couple! :appl:

Thank you so much, AprilMay!! You're so sweet.

We actually just changed out our ring - I got a little bored with the solitaire after only a couple weeks and figured that I should return it while I still could. Here are a few of the new pics :D

blondearies_upgrade.jpg

closeup_0.jpg

side_profile.jpg

OSUBeavs

Rough_Rock

How do I get in on the action? I'm a girl, patiently waiting after purchasing an amazing ring w/ my SO!

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock

I'd like to be added to the list... this is my third time on the list (third times a charm?); i've been dating my wonderful SO for 7 months and we are both in our 30s, never married, and just head over heals in love.

lalasydneylala

Rough_Rock

Please add me to the list! My SO and I went ring "looking" for the first time yesterday. Who knows when it will happen, but hopefully sometime soon!

hair guru

Rough_Rock
Trade

Please add me to the list. Hoping for him to pop the ring, I mean pop the question on 12/21 which is my bday, if not then...for Christmas :angel:

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

Ok, since the list hasn't been updated in a year and there doesn't seem to be a listkeeper, I figured I'd swing in and at least add some ladies to it. I'm sure that some of these ladies have been engaged since the last time this was posted, so if you know of someone, please post.

Where have all the LIW gone?! ;(

1 lktx
2 LoveLikeCrazy
3 MBKRH
4 Lady5
5 starrylight
6 Jumpin_Jacks
7 rochelle
8 Stephny691
9 Pittsburghlicious
10 zarla
11 little_birdie
12 Julysnight
13 Olympias
14 Ms_A
15 Mickeylover
16 Miss-Serendipity
17 AprilMay
18 glitzandglamour
19 totallyfree
20 SouthernSunset
21 SgrPlum12
22 JTTRR22
23 moneymeister
24 OSUBeavs
25 ILoveSpinel
26 lalasydneylala
27 hair guru

MellaBella137

Rough_Rock

Please add me to the list! We have been dating a little over 2 years. He took me to look at rings about 3 months ago. I am hopeful it will happen before the end of the year! :love:

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock

This board is a lot sad... Can I take over as list keeper? Is anyone active???

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock

It is . . . I remember this is what got me in to PriceScope. Some great conversations.

If you want to be list keeper "go for it" ILoveSpinel.
Not quite ready to be put on a the list yet but one day soon(fingers crossed)

=)

samanthaxo

Rough_Rock

Can i join?
We officially looked at rings.

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock

Fingers crossed- ILoveSpinel pops in again . . . you can totally be list keeper.

At the moment it looks as if the LIW list consists of three ladies. Feel free to join if you are a lady in waiting just post at least once every three months and if I took you off the list (sry it has been . . . very very quiet) and you want to be added again just let the list keeper know.

July 2015

1. ILoveSpinel
2. samanthaxo
3. 16ocean

fl_legal

Rough_Rock

Hi there! I'd like to put myself on the list, if I may!

BF and I have been together almost 2 years. I knew within the first month that we would get married. He felt the same way, and has told me multiple times that he wants to marry me throughout our relationship. I've sent him pics of rings, ring size, we've talked about wedding venues, etc.

I just turned 30 and he's 26. I've also been married previously and he hasn't. I had to get some church stuff in order, and he just graduated from law school and passed the bar. He's looking for a job now, and I feel like that's the final piece of the puzzle.

A few weeks ago I asked about a timeline and he said "at the most a quarter of a year." I was hoping for sooner...but the wait is obviously worth it.

He's very traditional and I know he'll ask my dad or step-dad (or both) for their permission. Although I've shown him rings online, I don't think we'll try them on in person. He wants all of it to be a surprise, "how it should be" in his opinion.

Two of my best friends got engaged within a day of each other in July. Almost everyone else I know is engaged, getting married, or having babies. It's SO hard being patient and not getting sad and freaking out at times! And I feel like I can't really talk about it to anyone, so I'm glad to have found this forum!

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
Updating the LIW list for November 2015

1. ILoveSpinel
2. samanthaxo
3. 16ocean
4. fl _legal

Welcome fl_legal
here's to the Christmas season working it's magic and shortening this list :dance:

and

if anyone wants to join . . . just let us know

lele88

Rough_Rock

:wavey: hello everyone! I too am currently a lady in waiting. Still searching for the "perfect ring" :lol: ha ha.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results