shape
carat
color
clarity

ladies,do you expect the guy to pick up the dinner tab...

PavePrincess

Shiny_Rock
Re: ladies,do you expect the guy to pick up the dinner tab..

hawaiianorangetree said:
I once dated a guy who wouldn't accept my half of the bill when we were ready to pay, but as soon as we got out of the restaurant he asked for the money! He told me that he liked to pay for the whole bill in the restaurant but he was happy for me to give him my half once we had left. :sick:

Uh yeah i don't think so buddy!

EEWWWWWWWWW! That just means he was more concerned about what other people thought about him.. Soooo not acceptable! :nono:

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock

When I was dating, yes, absolutely I did expect the guy to pick up the tab.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock

Before we were married, no way! Typically only one of us paid (it seemed so silly to split the check) but we would alternate who did the paying (roughly, we weren't strict about it, but it generally went back and forth). When we first started going out he treated me a bit more, but once we were a firmly established couple it was much more equal.

manderz

Brilliant_Rock

I think that the first date or two is nice, especially if the guy is the one pursuing the girl. After that, we split it, or alternated. Since we bought our house, we came to an agreement that since he pays more bills that I do (since my income is much less) that part of my financial responsibility to us would be to buy all the groceries and pay when we go out, and this has made our contributions much more equal, though I still feel like I'm getting off easy. However, when I lost my job and went back to school, we have been alternating again.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results