shape
carat
color
clarity

lack of response from LOGR (stephen)

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Has anyone that purchased anything from LOGR in the last week had any lack of response?

I''m trying to pay for an item and have had no response on it since June 2. He''s usually on the ball with responding which is why I''m wondering (plus I have to travel next week so would like to get this transaction finished.)

-A

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I asked him a question, and he got back to me with a response yesterday.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
I also bought a setting from him in the last week with a BIN.

ETA: Our last communication was on the 2nd as well, but it was just an order confirmation. Are you going through email or the Ebay system?

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Though Ebay's system. I'm just finding it on the odd side, but maybe not?

Granted, this afternoon we had one hell of a storm up here and I my area lost electricity. But even prior to that I generally hear something back from him in 24 hours after I send a message, but nothing this time around. The only emails I received was the email what I purchased was being sent, though Nothing about a tracking number which again is very odd.

-A

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Occasionally I have to email him a second time. He gets lots of emails I'm sure, so maybe yours got lost in cyberspace or maybe his got lost. Did you try emailing him again?

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
I just got two notifications from him today about my packages. Any luck?

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Ditto. I contacted him for a setting via email (not through eBay) last month. He didn''t respond. Emailed him again two weeks later, got his quote back within a day. Now I have received the ring.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I did see some movement later last night.

I know he does get a lot of email but responses are usually a little faster than this. Oh and I did get the email for tracking.

-A

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results