shape
carat
color
clarity

Labrilliante reviews?

Scoundrella

Rough_Rock
Trade
I found some lab diamonds I'm interested in ordering from a company called Labrilliante. Their prices seem competitive, but I haven't ordered from them previously. Does anyone have experience buying diamonds from Labrilliante? Any feedback on working with them?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You can't see any inventory on their website, or any prices. So I wouldn't even engage w them

CitarNosis

Rough_Rock
Trade
I wanted to share my experience with Labrilliante because I've purchased lab diamonds from them twice now. Overall, it's been a positive experience.
When you register with them, they grant you access to their database. It's a bit different from regular retail stores, but it makes sense given their business model.

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
I wanted to share my experience with Labrilliante because I've purchased lab diamonds from them twice now. Overall, it's been a positive experience.
When you register with them, they grant you access to their database. It's a bit different from regular retail stores, but it makes sense given their business model.

Seeing as this user just joined PS today I would take this review with a grain of salt.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results