shape
carat
color
clarity

Labor Day Weekend Wedding BBQ

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the input DAH.

A friend of mine mentioned the same thing...and well, I basically told him that he totally didn''t have to come to the wedding if he''d rather go to the beach or spend his weekend elsewhere. Frankly, I was a bit offended that he said what he did - considering that his wedding was over a holiday weekend and I didn''t even think that there was anywhere else I''d rather be that weekend.

However, every other guest I''ve told that we are getting married over labor day weekend thought it was a great idea. The thing is, this is going to be a wedding of less than 50 people. Close friends and close family. I don''t think most of the folks coming would consider coming to our wedding as a loss of an opportunity to have a nice get-away (which is why I was a bit upset of by my friend''s comment). These are people that mean the world to me and I''m pretty confident that this is something they want to be a part of. Besides, a number of our guests are coming from out of town actually. The long weekend gives them the opportunity to travel without having to take time off.

Scooba

Shiny_Rock
sounds like the long weekend will help more people to make it then instead of keeping people away, thats great!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey Lysser ...

Saw another photo set of a backyard wedding you might wanna check out here is the link ... the Design Sponge website has a guest blogger working this week who is writing about "Handmade Weddings" ... there''s lots of other cool ideas & photos too!

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Holy Cow Deco - That is pretty much exactly what I''d like. I hadn''t even thought of the idea of getting funky tableclothes and stuff. And the plastic and the regular china...LOVE it!

You totally rock!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results