shape
carat
color
clarity

Lab three stone, best proportions?

Lisag103

Shiny_Rock
As a follow on from my LB question. I am hoping to get a lab diamond to set with the two diamond sides in this ring. These were the diamonds in my original engagement ring (I had the third one set in a DBTY style necklace) and while I love the blue topaz I don’t love the oval shape with the round diamond, especially as the setting makes them rounds look squarish. I kind of wish I had gone with a cushion or radiant shape!

Oh well! The side diamonds are .35ish so my question is would the 1 carat LB lab center work and create a nice proportion or should I hold out for something bigger!

What do we think? Excuse lighting it’s not great!

AE857E30-2518-475D-9A05-E111E159E24C.jpeg

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
I think 1 carat with .35 sides would look nice. I feel like we usually see 1 carat with half carat sides, but .35 is large enough to look like a three stone ring and not just accents.

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
I actually think the porportions would be perfect! Which color and shape would you get? Can't wait to see what you end up deciding. I'm living vicariously through you as I'd love a 3-stone Lightbox ring!

Lisag103

Shiny_Rock
I actually think the porportions would be perfect! Which color and shape would you get? Can't wait to see what you end up deciding. I'm living vicariously through you as I'd love a 3-stone Lightbox ring!

I’m thinking the round 1 carat! I just need to source one ha ha. I’m based in Europe so LB don’t post so I will keep an eye for one preloved or maybe one that is being returned! I’m not in a rush as at least I can wear my ring at the moment! But it’s definitely in my mind now!

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Check out Vrai to see if they ship to your country! You could buy a single 1ct stud earring around $1200 and have it reset. They also have more fancy shapes!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results