• 1. largest surround stones

• 2. second largest surround stones

• 3. third largest surround stones

• 4. smallest surround stones

• 5. Other - Please explain below

Results are only viewable after voting.

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
These are all on poster putty, trying out different sized cluster/halo stone sizes. I don't see sizes listed on my little pack of CZs so I don't know what they are exactly right now. (Plz excuse chipped nail polish). The center stone is a 10mm yellow lab sapphire.

The first two or three would probably be middle finger rings due to large size.

Which do you like best? Or do you have any other ideas? ALL thoughts and ideas welcome! :)

1. largest surround stones

largest2.jpg

2. second largest surround stones

second largest.jpg

3. third largest surround stones

third largest.jpg

4. smallest surround stones

small.jpg

5. other (please explain below)

I like the largest or the smallest - the in between sizes don’t do much for me. But I voted “other” because I thought it might look cool to make a graduated halo (with the largest stones being NS and the smallest ones at EW). I feel like it just looks a bit different that way!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I voted for the second largest as I preferred that one the most myself, still big enough as a flower but not too big to overwhelm the centre stone as seen in the largest version; personal preferences and all that.

DK :))

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
I put third largest, because it's not overwhelming to the main stone, but still will give a "flower" appearance.

But, I really like the idea that @AllAboardTheBlingTrain said above--the graduated stone idea could be pretty darn cool!

Just throwing it out there, what about using pears? Would they be more "petal" like?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results