shape
carat
color
clarity

Lab heart diamond

faded264

Rough_Rock
Hi all!

I’m looking for a lab heart diamond. Budget would be under $900. I’d like to get something around the 1.5 ct range (and possibly a little larger, but I know that might be difficult with the budget).

I honestly love warmer color diamonds, but I see there aren’t many warmer color lab diamonds. I’d like to avoid DEF as they look too ice white to me. I feel like H is the sweet spot for me, but I’m willing to go lower on color.

I’m not too fussed about inclusions as long as they aren’t eye clean.

I love this diamond, but I really wanted something a little bigger. But I love the proportions of it, if anyone is able to help me find a diamond with similar proportions and sparkle, just slightly bigger. I’ve looked but sometimes it’s hard to tell from videos.

Thanks!

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
I follow parksantiquelab on IG and he has hearts often, but you’ve gotta be quick so turn on your alerts!

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
Parksantiqulab has a 2ct up now. The just sold a 1.5ct. Check it out ASAP. Just realized you didn’t want DEF and it’s over budget, But keep looking there, they pop up all the time.

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m following, because I’m also interested in a nice heart lab diamond. Yesterday I was not quick enough on Parks antique labs IG, he had 2 pcs. 1,5 ct stones each for 830 $ and 850$.

faded264

Rough_Rock
I’m following, because I’m also interested in a nice heart lab diamond. Yesterday I was not quick enough on Parks antique labs IG, he had 2 pcs. 1,5 ct stones each for 830 $ and 850$.

I missed those too!

I ended up buying the 1 ct on Ritani that I had linked above. I really liked the look of it, hopefully it will be as pretty in person!

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I missed those too!

I ended up buying the 1 ct on Ritani that I had linked above. I really liked the look of it, hopefully it will be as pretty in person!

I’ll keep fingers crossed for you! Please post pictures, when you get it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results