shape
carat
color
clarity

Lab grown diamond Vendors?

Raj345

Rough_Rock
Was looking at non lab diamonds with my budget but I feel I was getting less than a carat which already feels a bit small looking at pictures online.

So now Looking into buying lab grown engagement ring with a budget of around 3K with stone and band. Was looking at oval or princesscut with focus on carat and cut as the most important followed by color and clarity. What would you guys recommend and any shops or vendors that can help me ?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Edit...not sure if you'll have much luck there in your budget. looks like the only 1.3 in your budget is a K colored stone.

Distinctive gems sells them (Rhino...a trusted vendor). These probably wont be the cheapest you'll find but will probably be nicely cut. It
is a smaller / one man shop who knows his stuff.

MelloYello8

Shiny_Rock
I did a quick check on ecodiamond.com (using a 10% discount pop up) and cleanorigin.com and both had ideal cuts, I-J color in the 1.7 to 1.85 ct range under $3,000. I’ve never purchased from cleanorigin but others here have liked it. I did have a positive experience with ecodiamond. You can also try reaching out to D.NEA with your specs to see what they can find you: https://d.neadiamonds.com/#start
If you’re looking for a setting too, maybe build a ring on Ritani’s website.
As an example this stone plus a simple setting would fit your budget:

Last edited:

DevonRex

Rough_Rock
Edit...not sure if you'll have much luck there in your budget. looks like the only 1.3 in your budget is a K colored stone.

Distinctive gems sells them (Rhino...a trusted vendor). These probably wont be the cheapest you'll find but will probably be nicely cut. It
is a smaller / one man shop who knows his stuff.

Hi, Im currently working with Jon (Rhino) and he know his stuff, very impressed! After months of looking at mined and mm diamonds and all information on PS forums (thank you everyone).....I went with him. He found me the perfect diamond mm 2.02 ct oval F and its stunning. We are now collaborating on the setting :dance:.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results