shape
carat
color
clarity

Lab Grown Diamond Eternity Rings

momma2boys

Shiny_Rock
Hello! I’ve been thinking about buying 2 lab grown diamond eternity bands to put on either side of my engagement ring. I already have 2 beautiful diamond rings that I currently wear and I’m not looking to replace those. However, they are not very dainty due to the design, and I want rings that fit my engagement ring better. I’m planning to alternate wearing the 2 sets. I’m not looking to pay the cost of natural diamonds and from the sounds of it, there are some really nice lab grown diamonds available. I love Etsy and after searching past threads here, I’ve come across some jewelers on there, such as Ouros Jewels.

My question to all of you is - are there any other Etsy sellers that you would recommend? I want the diamonds to be very sparkly and excellent quality. I’m also curious if these sellers offer warranties in case a diamond falls out, or if going to a local jeweler for the repair is what most have to do.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Megan

Last edited:

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
I bought two from Ouros on Etsy to wear on either side of one of my rings. Mainly because I didn't want to spend a ton at the time and they had the best price. They are pretty nice and I am satisfied with them but the one I got from James Allen is amazing. Super sparkly diamonds. Highly recommend waiting for a sale and buying from them. Ritani is also doing a 1/2 off eternity bands sale right now. I don't have one from there but I know other Pricescopers bought some the last time they did the sale so maybe they can chime in.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought a lab Grown diamond eternity band from Ritani That is spectacular. The only downside was that it took a long time to come in because so many people bought it for 50% off, The sales went off the charts.

momma2boys

Shiny_Rock
Thank you both! Those diamonds do look dreamy! :kiss2: I’m looking to spend less than $1,000 total though, so I’m not sure those will fit into my budget. :cry2:

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
How about Charles and Colvard? I do not have any of their bands myself, but I’ve heard good things.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello! I’ve been thinking about buying 2 lab grown diamond eternity bands to put on either side of my engagement ring. I already have 2 beautiful diamond rings that I currently wear and I’m not looking to replace those. However, they are not very dainty due to the design, and I want rings that fit my engagement ring better. I’m planning to alternate wearing the 2 sets. I’m not looking to pay the cost of natural diamonds and from the sounds of it, there are some really nice lab grown diamonds available. I love Etsy and after searching past threads here, I’ve come across some jewelers on there, such as Ouros Jewels.

My question to all of you is - are there any other Etsy sellers that you would recommend? I want the diamonds to be very sparkly and excellent quality. I’m also curious if these sellers offer warranties in case a diamond falls out, or if going to a local jeweler for the repair is what most have to do.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Megan

Kosher diamonds is Excellent! Ari was great to work with and responds almost right away!

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Just in case you haven't already thought of it, here are a couple of ring guards/enhancers, instead of two separate bands. They fit lower than the diamond in the main ring and stay in place, so something like this might work better. Especially if you can find one that goes with both of your diamond rings.

Last edited:

momma2boys

Shiny_Rock
Thank you ALL for your suggestions! I am going to look into all of them. I appreciate everyone who reached out. =)2

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Mlh

Brilliant_Rock
I bought a lab Grown diamond eternity band from Ritani That is spectacular. The only downside was that it took a long time to come in because so many people bought it for 50% off, The sales went off the charts.

@AprilBaby , did you get the 2 ct? Are you happy with the size?

momma2boys

Shiny_Rock
@momma2boys, Ritani’s is 50% again

Thank you! Unfortunately, even at 50%, that price point is still too high. :cry2: Since I already have diamond double bands that I wear, I’m trying to keep this price point more modest, which isn’t easy to do. Ouros is in my price range. I’ve also come across Facets and Karats on Etsy. I totally understand that I won’t be purchasing top of the line bands, but I just don’t have the budget for them! I want decent lab diamonds in nice, good quality settings. If possible!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Reactions: Mlh

HerefortheBling

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! Unfortunately, even at 50%, that price point is still too high. :cry2: Since I already have diamond double bands that I wear, I’m trying to keep this price point more modest, which isn’t easy to do. Ouros is in my price range. I’ve also come across Facets and Karats on Etsy. I totally understand that I won’t be purchasing top of the line bands, but I just don’t have the budget for them! I want decent lab diamonds in nice, good quality settings. If possible!!

I have a couple moissanite bands from Facets and Karats, and I'm happy with them. I'm currently thinking about ordering another one!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results