shape
carat
color
clarity

Lab diamonds from Loose Grown Diamonds have arrived

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Years ago I purchased a pair of EGD studs from Whiteflash, 1.10ctw I and J ACAs. I loved them soooo much, I ended up putting them in to my e-ring 5 stone reset so I could admire them on my hand. Also, I tend to change my earrings frequently, and I hated the idea of all that $$ sitting in the jewellery box when I had a hankering to wear my pearls or hoops, so I was all about lab when it came to replacing them.

I've been puddling through various websites for a while for a matched pair to replace them, albeit a bit bigger. I finally came across a beautifully matched pair and grabbed them, and they arrived today. Each one is 0.65ct and E colour, one VS2 and the other SI1. They are total firecrackers!! They are very reminiscent of my WF ACAs, which is what I was hoping for.

I think I'll pop them into classic martini settings, but can't decide between white and rose gold. All of my stuff is rose gold, with the exception of a white gold diamond tennis bracelet, and the white gold prongs and baskets on my e-ring. I think white for the 'less visible' factor...but then again I love the contrast of rose gold against icy white diamonds. Hooray for first world problems, ammirite??

On a sadder note, I was going to wait until Christmas to get them set as a gift from hubby, but having lost a dear (very young) friend in the early hours of this morning to the monster that is metastatic breast cancer, I could use a bit of a pick-me-up, so I'll likely get them set straight away. The way I'm feeling right now, sometimes life is just too precious and short to wait, even for something as trivial as this. Knowing her prognosis, she often reminded us to 'live for now' whenever we could. She loved jewellery, and I'll always think of her when I wear them ❤️

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m so sorry for your loss @Dandi life can be so unpredictable.
Your ear rings will be spectacular like your whole collection!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look beautiful!

I am so sorry to hear about your friend. We need a cure!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Similar tragic event involving a very dear friend reminded me to "live for now" too, and I am looking forward to see your finished earrings.

DK :))

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love all the different cuts of diamonds but when I see RB's like yours the sparkle factor always wows me. Sorry about your friend. Hopefully your gorgeous diamonds give you that needed pick me up.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Now is the time, and I hope they bring you all the memories of the joy of your friend.
They are so wonderfully bright that it doesn't matter what metal- they'll be sparkle-bombs regardless!

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
Awww, I am so sorry for your loss but this is a great way to honor her and keep her memory with you!

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
Years ago I purchased a pair of EGD studs from Whiteflash, 1.10ctw I and J ACAs. I loved them soooo much, I ended up putting them in to my e-ring 5 stone reset so I could admire them on my hand. Also, I tend to change my earrings frequently, and I hated the idea of all that $$ sitting in the jewellery box when I had a hankering to wear my pearls or hoops, so I was all about lab when it came to replacing them.

I've been puddling through various websites for a while for a matched pair to replace them, albeit a bit bigger. I finally came across a beautifully matched pair and grabbed them, and they arrived today. Each one is 0.65ct and E colour, one VS2 and the other SI1. They are total firecrackers!! They are very reminiscent of my WF ACAs, which is what I was hoping for.

I think I'll pop them into classic martini settings, but can't decide between white and rose gold. All of my stuff is rose gold, with the exception of a white gold diamond tennis bracelet, and the white gold prongs and baskets on my e-ring. I think white for the 'less visible' factor...but then again I love the contrast of rose gold against icy white diamonds. Hooray for first world problems, ammirite??

On a sadder note, I was going to wait until Christmas to get them set as a gift from hubby, but having lost a dear (very young) friend in the early hours of this morning to the monster that is metastatic breast cancer, I could use a bit of a pick-me-up, so I'll likely get them set straight away. The way I'm feeling right now, sometimes life is just too precious and short to wait, even for something as trivial as this. Knowing her prognosis, she often reminded us to 'live for now' whenever we could. She loved jewellery, and I'll always think of her when I wear them ❤️

I am so sorry for your loss and what an amazing way to honor your friend.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Good decision, dear lady. Sad news, take care.

kind regards, Sharon

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sorry for the loss of your dear friend. I hope these earrings will bring you happy thoughts of her.

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so sorry for your loss <3. Hope these gorgeous earrings help you keep her memory close and that when admire the beauty of the diamonds, it reminds you of the beautiful person your friend was.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results