shape
carat
color
clarity

Lab diamond stack of the day

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous fireball! I love all the stacks too!!

Thank you! I am so grateful that I was encouraged to leave this diamond as a solitaire. It was supposed to be set as a halo but vendor mistake.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is your diamond considered a “transitional” cut? It’s stunning.

Thank you luckygreen! Can I just say I adore your marquise diamond band and have from the first time I saw it posted. I love, love, love it!

My diamond is an OEC that Ashley from SW diamond cutters cut for me from a RB. The stack is a platinum/diamond ring guard that is 2 bands soldered together.

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you luckygreen! Can I just say I adore your marquise diamond band and have from the first time I saw it posted. I love, love, love it!

My diamond is an OEC that Ashley from SW diamond cutters cut for me from a RB. The stack is a platinum/diamond ring guard that is 2 bands soldered together.

Sorry to hijack this thread but would LOVE to see more photos of your 2 bands and how they are connected. Your diamond is stunning, thank you for sharing the details.

PS thank you for your compliments on the marquise band. My other rings are getting jealous because I wear her all the time.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My first toe dip into lab-grown stones and I’m super impressed since I really didn’t know what to expect. This gorgeous oval is from Alex Park and I’ll be back for more! Still playing with stack options and waiting on a few more new options to arrive. Dangit Instagram and Etsy…and PS!!

1A49EBA7-CF4C-48F9-8711-B7D953A9E3F0.jpeg D43A0504-3AF4-4CFC-8B0F-797CBD8288B9.jpeg OOh 3B0C4768-8004-4663-AC4D-88ED79FC6287.jpeg
Oooh that Oval is just a gorgeous cut and looks amazing with your bands!

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Today we made a stroll through the city to check out the Christmas lights. Afterwords we stopped at a restaurant to enjoy dinner. They had lots of tiny Christmas lights in the restaurant so I had to take a few pictures:

IMG_3486.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3487.jpeg
    IMG_3487.jpeg
    116.8 KB · Views: 19

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@0515vision thank you!!! haha! No, that’s what I have the inside car heat set at 84° because it was in the 30’s°. :lol: You can see the seat heat on high as well!! My car is the only place I can get the warmest!!

Oh @Slickk - can I recommend a heated coat and vest? I don't have remote start and I'm a freeze baby. I turn on my heated coat before leaving for work and am nice and toasty until the car warms up. I use the vest in the house.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha! @ItsMainelyYou thank you so much!!! I am quite enjoying this set. I must say it may just be my fave ever. And I’ve been married 35 years, I’ve had more rings than I could count! :lol: #kiddingnotkidding

@Lisa Loves Shiny Ohhh that’s interesting. I’ll definitely look into that!! Thank you!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lab, lab, natural
IMG_5894.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results