shape
carat
color
clarity

Lab created stones - where to buy?

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I have never bought lab created before; I am considering it because am interested in Asscher cut stud earrings and could not afford the size I want in mined stones. I saw some reasonably priced ones on Agape; I am assuming though that not all lab created stones are created equally? Any advice would be appreciated!

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Depending on your budget and if you are willing to pay a small premium to have a professional ensure the diamonds match and that the stria (or internal graining that most MMD have) does not affect light performance, Jonathan at Distinctive Gems will find you a gorgeous matched pair.

Another place to browse around to give you an idea of what you can get is rarecarat.com , fun place to browse diamonds from a variety of vendors to get a feel for what the market is like and what is available.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rare carat

monipod

Brilliant_Rock
With Clarity had some very very nice sub 1ct Asschers a few months ago but they disappeared suddenly. I think @Ada Diamonds CEO mentioned that lab Asschers are hot property at the mo? Perhaps he could help, or Vijay on Etsy (Ouros Jewels)?

DAF

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
ParksFineGroupInc has a source for MM rough and can have custom spec diamonds made.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results